• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Price drop HK P7

NFAJohn

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
May 7, 2018
East Bernard, Texas
You ever buy something because A: it's out of production, B: You think it's going to be pretty awesome and then you take it home, shoot it and go well that's meh? Ya that's me and the P7. Been looking at them forever, finally found one, shot it and it's cool, but not the unicorn I thought it was.

Gun is in great mechanical shape and every thing functions as it should, finish has wear on the hard edges and the box says grade B. Comes with 4 mags, box, take down tool, wood grips, and German superiority grip wrench.

Looking for 2700 obo, will include conus shipping and insurance. PPGS (you add 3%), Zelle, PPFF, money order. Will do ftf if in the Houston area.

Attachments

• P7-1.jpg
    P7-1.jpg
    799.9 KB · Views: 151
  • P7-2.jpg
    P7-2.jpg
    399.5 KB · Views: 151
  • P7-3.jpg
    P7-3.jpg
    370.6 KB · Views: 133
Wish I still had the pair I bought back in college.

Those mags alone are worth a bundle. All the others that I've seen (of that variation) had the import stamp on the left side of the frame, looks like yours is on the right side of the slide. Wonder if they changed it up by year. Either way, awesome pistol and GLWS.
Thanks bud, perhaps this is the long lost twin of the one you had in college?