• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rimfire PRICE DROP - Left Handed .22 KRG Bravo RimX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beetysss

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 8, 2021
TN
Hi all,

Have not had time to shoot this - been spending too much time on centerfire.

Less than 50 rounds fired.

Asking $2750 shipped to an FFL of your choice.

Here is a list of what's included in the price.

**Will not separate the barrel from the action**

Barreled RimX Action, 20 in Shilen Barrel with one RimX Magazine: $2,000
KRG Bravo Chassis: $219
One extra RimX Magazine: $105
Trigger Tech Special Trigger: $140.00
BT46-LW17 PSR Atlas Bipod: Standard with ADM 170-S Lever: $280

Attachments

• Rifle Front 2.jpg
    Rifle Front 2.jpg
    521.6 KB · Views: 161
  • Rifle Front.jpg
    Rifle Front.jpg
    544.5 KB · Views: 160
  • Rifle Side.jpg
    Rifle Side.jpg
    588.1 KB · Views: 161
  • RimX.jpg
    RimX.jpg
    477.1 KB · Views: 162
Last edited:
Do you have any pictures showing groups from this rifle with specific ammo it likes?

Not sure if those ring would be the correct height. I’m putting together my first “precision” rifle. Looking to possibly shoot some matches here in KY. I called vortex earlier to ask about the rings and the rep told me I should be able to use the .97 height rings. Sound right to you? Again I’m pretty new at this.

Not sure if those ring would be the correct height. I’m putting together my first “precision” rifle. Looking to possibly shoot some matches here in KY. I called vortex earlier to ask about the rings and the rep told me I should be able to use the .97 height rings. Sound right to you? Again I’m pretty new at this.

IMO, It’s all about what you’re comfortable with, and keeping it consistent.

If youre really looking for 0.97” rings, but can’t find any for sale used, and willing to pay $150 in cost plus tax, then it’s worth it for you. But if you’re looking to try and save some money, obviously the options are a bit more limited.

In terms of accuracy/precision, I’ve never had issues. However, if you’re used to shooting 0.97 inch rings, then transitioning to 1.26 inch rings would be an adjustment in terms of just being 100% comfortable behind the rifle.

But If this is your first precision rifle, it makes no difference.

Beety how many MOA is the rail that's on it?
Shipped price for everything except the bipod? (I like longer legs on mine)

Status
Not open for further replies.