• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms =======> Price Drop RARE 1903 Springfield National Match Rifle For Sale <============

DIBBS

Old Mountain Man-Tired occasionally Grumpy SOB
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Aug 21, 2008
    WARSHington State
    I have a rare 1903 National Match Springfield w/ Type B stock for sale. Asking $5000 $4500 OBO. > $3850 @<6/17/22>

. Cash is king for this beauty. Partial trade of AR10 308 considered

I inherited this and am not a collector. I do have an old post here on the hide discussing the rifle from a few years ago..

Authenticity of the rifle has been verified on another forum, I do not have a letter stating this however. See links below.

20201121_181528.jpg
    20201121_181638.jpg
    20201121_181700.jpg
    20201121_174658.jpg

Last edited:
    ````^^^^^===

Someone needs to add this to their collection!!!

Last edited:
    I have 1273701. Nothing compares in fit/finish to one of these.

Reactions: DIBBS
    One of probably only 300 with lots of docs. Sweet rifle.

GLWS!

Ill be shooting an '03 tomorrow with a new to me 4350 load.

FWIW - This rifle is listed in my copy of the Springfield Research Service's "Summary of D.C.M. Rifle Sales, 1922-1942." The rifles is listed as a National Match, Pistol Grip Style. You have a very nice rifle!

Christmas Eve bump.... Merry Christmas all...

===> Might consider a quality AR-10 as a partial trade. <===

Last edited:
    God if I didn't need other things, absolute beauty. I'm assuming this is the a3?

<>><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Awesome rifle sir, I wish I could buy it , I'm pretty deep in other projects now though.

Bump for a rifle that really wants to live with me.

GLWS

FYIIt's still collecting dust in the safe. Fathers Day... treat yourself.

I would consider partial trade of a quality AR-10 DMR type rifle in 308 Win.

Lets DEAL

$3850