• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics Price drop Sell or trade vortex razor HD 4.5-27x56 ebr-7c FFP illuminated badger 34mm rings

Crgchck

Building America
Supporter
Minuteman
Jul 20, 2014
ALABAMA..roll tide MFR
Not a safe queen but not abused couple marks on battery cap and edges of turrets.
Have the sunshade, no box. And I am having trouble finding the front flip cap.. should be able to find in next couple days.. it sets too close to my new barrel to use it so I put it somewhere about 2 months ago.. comes with badger rings and vortex level
$1,700 TYD only selling to fund a lighter scope.. this rifle is headed towards being a hunter and the scope is a tank.
Will trade towards a z6 or z6i 2.5-15x56

Last edited:
What are you open to as far as trades go?
I don’t mind trading up or down but don’t want to end up with shitty glass. Can add or take cash to settle up.
Also PRICE DROP $1,600 shipped with rings and level or $1,400 for just scope. I’ve still not found the forward cover.
Posted elsewhere so time stamp prevails.
Will not sell rings or level until the scope is sold.

I'm from cincy, so I'm a bearcat! I guess I'm paying double.
I’m sorry to hear that… I bleed blue!!
For you, Triple
I actually have another member asking for detailed pics of the scope. I’ll let you know how that goes and will send them to you as well.. if he passes, it’ll still be available but I I’ll not do anything until he says yay or nay..
either way, $1,400 without accessories and $1,500 with is really the best I can do shipped.

IMG_3554.jpg
IMG_3552.jpg
IMG_5035.jpeg
IMG_5034.jpeg
IMG_5033.jpeg
IMG_5032.jpeg
IMG_5031.jpeg
IMG_5030.jpeg
IMG_5029.jpeg
IMG_5028.jpeg
IMG_5027.jpeg

There have been many people state an I’ll take it publicly and in PMs and then Realize it’s MOA… Please note that it’s MOA not Mil’s.. no worries on the confusion.. I get it.. there’s been several guys ask for a hundred pics then ask what’s the best I can do… I am not trying to be a Dick but if I cannot net $1,300, I will keep it for another rifle and just buy what I want.. I do love the scope just not for the current configuration. so, if your budget is $1,200 this is not your scope…again not trying to be a Dick just trying to be transparent.. I apologize if that bruises your vagina; not because I offend you but because you have a sensitive vagina