• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD PRICE DROP - Unity Tactical FAST LPVO Scope Mount (30mm / 2.05" height), Dark Earth

AI Shooter

Lance Commandant
Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 17, 2014
North Carolina
Up for sale is an Unity Tactical 30mm FAST LPVO Scope Mount (2.05" height / 30mm) in Dark Earth. It is in mint condition and was never used. I'm selling it because I'm raising funds for yet another new hunting rifle build.

These mounts are almost always out-of-stock and go for $369 when you can find them. I'm asking $275 for this one plus $10 for shipping via USPS Priority Mail. Buyer will have to pay for insurance, if desired.

PayPal Friends & Family is preferred for payment to avoid transaction fees on my end. I'm good with a traditional PayPal transaction as long as the buyer covers all transaction fees (+3%). I’ll also accept cash during a face-to-face deal if you live near Raleigh, NC.

Feel free to PM me with any questions/requests for additional photos you might have.

Thanks for checking out my listing and have a good one! S/F!

IMG-1433.jpg
IMG-1432.jpg
IMG-1431.jpg

Last edited:
Resurrecting this listing with everything else I have up for sale right now. NEW Price: $225 shipped to you door