• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Price Drop Vudoo V-22 Gen 2, KRG Bravo, Razor GenII

jbell

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Jan 16, 2010
    Lewiston, ME
    **If you have been watching this listing you will see I removed the Seekins rings. I sold the scope that is pictured on this rifle with the rings, caps, bubble level. However if you want it as a package I have the exact same scope in APA rings that I will include. I am also listing this with options to part out.**

The 20" tan rifle is back up for sale!
    I am the original owner of this rifle. I built it for my daughter but we never have time to shoot. As such it has less than 500 rounds down the pipe. Here are the specs:

-V-22 Gen 2 action
    - VGW installed Bartlein 1-16 barrel 20" and threaded
    - Timney 2 stage R-700 trigger (flat shoe)
    -KRG Bravo chassis with several modifications: adjustable butt, adjustable check, minimalist spigot, extra heavy spacer(see attached pic from the order)
    -Vortex Razor Gen 2 4.5-27X56 EBR-1C with Vortex flip up caps, bubble level, sunshade and box
    -1 magazine included
    **Bipod no longer available, I'm keeping it**
    The rifle shoots excellent, I have attached some 100 yard targets the 6X5 thread (it's the target that is noted to be shot with the 20" gun not the 22"). I have the box for the barreled action from VGW, chassis, and Scope that I can include or ship them in. I am not looking to split them up right now, I would like to sell as a package. Feel free to reach out with any questions or for more pics.
    IMG_20211225_071712330.jpg
    IMG_20211225_071727022.jpg

059174C3-AACA-481A-A5E1-9729A4487145.png
    This is basically a new rifle and in excellent condition.
    **SOLD**
    -$3925 shipped for the rifle , and scope as pictured
    -$2350 shipped for everything less the scope
    -$1875; shipped barreled action with trigger (keep in mind this is not the standard trigger that comes with a rifle from VGW, this is the Timney 2 stage which is $40 more than the 510V2 they offer at the base price)
    -$1550 Razor Gen 2 with Tenebraex caps, box, but no rings
    -$500 shipped for the chassis with all the accessories ($235 of additional parts come with the chassis)
    *I am not willing to separate the trigger from the barreled action to just sell the trigger by itself*

If you don't want the boxes for the scope, chassis, or barreled actions I can buy an inexpensive hard case to ship them in so that may take a few days but we can work that out. I am fairly firm on the price but will accept offers, I am not really looking for trades at this time.

Please reach out with any questions or for more pics.

Last edited:
    What a deal man! Wish I already had my annual bonus in hand, I'd snatch one of these up in a heart beat!

Out of curiosity, Do you have any pictures of groups these were putting up and what ammo do they like. Thanks.
    There are a few groups that these shot on the 6X5 thread. I never put enough rounds through them to lot test or test ammo, but they both shot a few different lots of Center X well and Polar very well, SK rifle match and standard plus did ok (but I did not put a lot of anything through either rifle).

Reactions: Halen
    There are a few groups that these shot on the 6X5 thread. I never put enough rounds through them to lot test or test ammo, but they both shot a few different lots of Center X well and Polar very well, SK rifle match and standard plus did ok (but I did not put a lot of anything through either rifle).
    Here is the link to one of the groups: jbell - 6x5

Green stock rifle has sold. At this time the tan rifle is also sold pending funds.

Sold the scope, rings, caps, bubble level. But I have a second one of the exact same but in APA rings. Now willing to part out. Add updated as to this change. Thank you for looking.

I bought the green 22" rifle and I picked it up yesterday from my FFL.

This seller is awesome and the rifle is in amazing condition! We even had a delay in shipping due to a storm and this guy was spot on with support and communication.

jbell is top notch!

Reactions: jbell
    I bought the green 22" rifle and I picked it up yesterday from my FFL.

This seller is awesome and the rifle is in amazing condition! We even had a delay in shipping due to a storm and this guy was spot on with support and communication.

jbell is top notch!
    Thank you very much! Enjoy that rifle!

So you still have one if these scopes in fde? How much

So you still have one if these scopes in fde? How much
    Yes, I do. It does not have a bubble level on it, but it is in more expensive rings (APA rings vs Seekins) and more expensive caps (Tenebrex vs Vortex Defender). So the package is technically a little more expensive, but I will sell it for what the last one sold for $1650 shipped. I am happy to get you pictures if you want.

whats the shortest length of pull you think this could be gotten down to for a kid?
    KRG’s website says min is 12.8” but I’ll go measure it. How tall is the shooter? I have had my daughters shooting these chassis for a while now.

I just measured and it looks like about 12.8" is the shortest with the KRG butt pad.

Funds sent. Thanks for an awesome deal.

**If you have been watching this listing you will see I removed the Seekins rings. I sold the scope that is pictured on this rifle with the rings, caps, bubble level. However if you want it as a package I have the exact same scope in APA rings that I will include. I am also listing this with options to part out.**

The 20" tan rifle is back up for sale!
    I am the original owner of this rifle. I built it for my daughter but we never have time to shoot. As such it has less than 500 rounds down the pipe. Here are the specs:

-V-22 Gen 2 action
    - VGW installed Bartlein 1-16 barrel 20" and threaded
    - Timney 2 stage R-700 trigger (flat shoe)
    -KRG Bravo chassis with several modifications: adjustable butt, adjustable check, minimalist spigot, extra heavy spacer(see attached pic from the order)
    -Vortex Razor Gen 2 4.5-27X56 EBR-1C with Vortex flip up caps, bubble level, sunshade and box
    -1 magazine included
    **Bipod no longer available, I'm keeping it**
    The rifle shoots excellent, I have attached some 100 yard targets the 6X5 thread (it's the target that is noted to be shot with the 20" gun not the 22"). I have the box for the barreled action from VGW, chassis, and Scope that I can include or ship them in. I am not looking to split them up right now, I would like to sell as a package. Feel free to reach out with any questions or for more pics.
    View attachment 7769586View attachment 7769587
    View attachment 7769608This is basically a new rifle and in excellent condition.
    **SOLD**
    -$3925 shipped for the rifle , and scope as pictured
    -$2350 shipped for everything less the scope
    -$1875; shipped barreled action with trigger (keep in mind this is not the standard trigger that comes with a rifle from VGW, this is the Timney 2 stage which is $40 more than the 510V2 they offer at the base price)
    -$1550 Razor Gen 2 with Tenebraex caps, box, but no rings
    -$500 shipped for the chassis with all the accessories ($235 of additional parts come with the chassis)
    *I am not willing to separate the trigger from the barreled action to just sell the trigger by itself*

If you don't want the boxes for the scope, chassis, or barreled actions I can buy an inexpensive hard case to ship them in so that may take a few days but we can work that out. I am fairly firm on the price but will accept offers, I am not really looking for trades at this time.

Please reach out with any questions or for more pics.

Reactions: jbell
    Do you still have a set of Tenebraex for the gen 2 razor to sell?