• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms PRICE DROP WTS: Larue PredatAR 5.56 16” with Surefire Socom Muzzle brake

PrecisionGuru

Private
Minuteman
Feb 8, 2014
McKinney, TX
WON’T COME WITH BLACK MAGPUL GRIP OR STOCK. IT WILL COME WITH THE ORIGINAL FDE LARUE GRIP AND STOCK.

Larue Tactical PredatAR 5.56 16” with a Surefire Muzzle Brake, the brake was purchased at the time of ordering the rifle and Larue did the install. I have the original receipt and will include it with the rifle. Original purchase price was over $2200. It won’t come with the magpul stock and grip, it will ship with the original LARUE grip and stock that are in FDE. I also have FDE Larue rail covers that I’ll send with it. It has the red ambi safety which is made by Seekins Precision. This is a safe queen, I’m selling because I never get time to go shoot it. It will come with the original box, targets and magazine. I'm firm on the asking price, since its essentially new. If you plan to order on Larue with the Surefire MB and you're saving money.

$1,650 shipped

Attachments

• IMG_0450 2.jpeg
    IMG_0450 2.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 168
  • IMG_0453 2.jpeg
    IMG_0453 2.jpeg
    1,020.2 KB · Views: 147
Last edited: