• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle_Rookie88

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
Supporter
Minuteman
  • May 24, 2020
    Texas
    Good afternoon everyone,

I am looking to sell a new in the box with everything it comes from factory Remington MARS LA 30MOA. All the hardware is still factory sealed and you will be hard pressed to find another like this in this condition out there. I will let it go for $500 shipped/insured or best reasonable offer.

Last edited:
    Price Drop! $500 Shipped/Insured to you or best reasonable offer. Im sure someone out there could put this rail to good use.

Is your MARS still available? If so, I'll take it.

Let me know,

Todd

Just a general question to whoever has the knowledge. It seems from the instructions, the whole MARS rail is held down by the 4 screws normally used to mount the shorter pic rail for scope. Is that enough? considering the MARS is much longer and with that length, will it be flexing in the front end, especially with accessories mounted near the muzzle end? Thanks.