• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Price Drop x 2! - LMT MWS 16" Chrome Lined 308 w/ Geissele DMR trigger - $2700

TacosGigante

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 29, 2013
VA
LMT MWS. This started life as a L129A1 Reference rifle I purchased off of Gun Broker. I swapped the trigger for a G DMR trigger and changed the upper to an MLOK upper. I don't know how many rounds were fired before I got it, but I doubt very many. I put about a box of ammo through it. (Edit: now more like three boxes of ammo, see below.) The barrel is still super shiny.

One thing to note is that the fit between the upper and lower is TIGHT. That is good in terms of accuracy but getting the front pin in and out can be a chore.

$3000 2900 2700 shipped, no ban states, comes with a manual. Reasonable offers entertained but no trades. I take zelle, PP (you pay fees), or a check (clears before shipping). Insurance available at buyer's expense.

I'll get some more pics up shortly. Feel free to message with any questions or specific photo requests.

EDIT: Per @NHPiper's question I went and shot some groups. Using a 1-8 Minox, front rest, and rear bag at 100 yards on an indoor range. I didn't dial in the scope for accuracy until the end, but I held the same aim point for each shot in a group, so you can get a sense of precision.

Photos are attached. I will say that the ugly Big Dipper shaped group was all my fault, I couldn't get stable on the gun.

Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_1758.jpg
    IMG_1758.jpg
    591.1 KB · Views: 308
  • IMG_1757.jpg
    IMG_1757.jpg
    506.1 KB · Views: 314
  • IMG_1762.jpg
    IMG_1762.jpg
    452.8 KB · Views: 213
  • IMG_1771.jpg
    IMG_1771.jpg
    442 KB · Views: 193
Last edited:
Reactions: thesemperfidude
Hows it group?
I want to caveat this heavily because I haven’t shot it much, for a while, and have not shot it with the MLOK upper and G trigger:

My recollection is that it shot about 1.5-2 moa with range ammo. Also, I’m not the best shot so operator error is definitely in play.

Updated with group pics. I'm not the best shot, so I don't claim this reflects the maximum capability of the gun.

Reactions: NHPiper