• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms ***price drops*** 2 beautiful clones (MK12 Mod-0 and M4A1 Block II)

Drago6

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 17, 2017
Spent years accumulating the parts, built them up, and have sat in the safe since, neither rifle has ever been fired (brand new). Wanting to consolidate the collection so as to get into some higher end glass and hopefully NODS. Located in RI if you're interested and local.

-I've tried to include all the pics I could think of, if there are any other specific ones that you'd like please ask in this listing and I will post them for you and any others to see as well.
-The only trades I am looking for at this time are a NF ATACR 4-16 with mil-xt reticle

I've broken down the price on each rifle by individual items, the asking price of the complete rifle is considerably less than the sum of its parts. The lowers were costly and time consuming since it involved the custom engraving and professional anodizing

1.) MK12 Mod-0

-PRI retro hand guard and FSGB ($535)

-Green Mountain M49 barrel, FSB flats milled by Adco, nitrided gas tube underneath ($220)

-Ops Inc muzzle brake and long collar ($120)

-Real deal ARMS rail, took it new out of the plastic bag for this build ($400)

-Colt AF upper receiver with Colt teardrop forward assist ($165)

-PRI gas buster charging handle ($80)

-ARMS #40L rear sight ($135)

-Toolcraft nitride bcg ($70)

-ARMS no lever stop #22M rings and TRC cap

-Leupold MK4 3.5-10x40 with TMR reticle and M2 turrets ($1000 including rings)

-KAC bipod mount ($40)

-Harris bipod ($120)

Price:
$2500 for complete upper & scope, I'll cover UPS ground shipping, buyer covers package insurance if desired.

Notes:
-I still have the original packages for the bipod mount, fsgb, ARMS rail, bipod, and Leupold scope
-Upper was assembled exactly to instructions/spec, Aeroshell 33MS grease was applied to barrel extension, barrel nut, and buffer tube threads/castle nut.
-Flash hider has not been locktite/etc, shims are in place and it is aligned (extra shims included as well). I didn't have the proper locktite on hand so I held off.
-The Leupold scope is in gorgeous condition with the Butler Creek caps as seen. I sent it to Leupold for the M2 turrets to be added on, and they did a full inspection/bill of health. I still have the original scope box/manuals/etc.

Album:

2.) M4A1 Block II

-Colt keyhole upper receiver with Colt teardrop forward assist ($150)

-Toolcraft nitride bcg ($70)

-PRI gas buster charging handle ($80)

-Colt 14.5 SOCOM barrel, virgin barrel with NO fsb cuts ($265)

-DD gas black with set screws (not cross pinned) ($65)

-KAC nt4 flash hider, p&w by D Wilson MFG ($120)

-DD RIS II rail, mint condition, you'll see in the pics it is the much rarer "M4A1 RIS II" marked version ($450)

-CQD rear and front mounts ($50)

-Colt anodized 4 pos buffer tube ($45)

-LMT sopmod stock ($200)

-KAC taupe pistol grip ($15)

-Geissele Super 42 spring and buffer ($65)

-Geissele SSA-E trigger ($165)

-Colt Ambi safety ($45)

-Lower receiver ($300)

Price:
$1,700
plus UPS ground shipping to your FFL

Notes:
-Scope/mount are not included
-Upper/lower receiver were lightly rattle canned with Krylon, I think it looks pretty cool :) but should you desire it gone, Krylon removal is very easy.
-Upper was assembled exactly to instructions/spec, Aeroshell 33MS grease was applied to barrel extension, barrel nut, and buffer tube threads/castle nut.
-The lower receiver was engraved by Braceman, beautiful deep engravings. I milled it out myself and it came out flawless, beautiful lines and smooth, mags lock & drop perfectly, safety is dead straight with nice crisp clicks (vid in album).
-The lower was anodized by "Hunter Rifle Works" in Type 3 hardcoat, I have included pics in the album of what it looked like prior to rattle canning
-There appears to be very faint mark on the front of the hammer where it impacts the firing pin, I bought the SSA-E as new from the forum and have never fired it, I'm assuming the very faint wear mark is just from testing trigger function. Not a big deal but wanted to be clear about it in case anyone was curious.

Album:

Last edited:
friday bump

fullsizeoutput_197.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_20.jpeg

Last edited:
The Mod-0 complete upper + scope is available, the complete lower has been sold.

Per our PM's. I'll take the M4A1 lower. Payment and FFL inbound.

Thank you Sir!

Complete MK12 upper as shown with Leupold scope: 2500 shipped
Complete M4A1 upper as shown: 1000 shipped

Complete MK12 upper as shown with Leupold scope: 2500 shipped

Leupold + rings are sold

Complete MK12 upper as shown: 1500 shipped

Everything is sold except M4A1 urg

$1000 shipped for the whole setup witu CH, sling mount, BCG

If you don't mind, what rings and mount for a red dot sight did you use.

Just saw it...nice job!