• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms (Price Drops) M5 Mausingfield Barreled Action, MPA Comp Folder, and More

ThePretzel

Mr. Anonymous Bread Product
Minuteman
Dec 17, 2017
Colorado
Looking to move some items so I can get moving on my new build, so only real trade interest would be for a Lone Peak Fuzion. All prices include shipping, if you want multiple items just shoot me a message and we can work out a deal.
  • M5 Mausingfield 6mm Dasher barreled action - $1,400
    • Chambered by Preece Precision, 26" Proof stainless competition contour barrrel
    • Choose from 20 or 30 MOA picatinny rail, or add both for $50
    • Add Thunderbeast CB muzzle brake for $50
    • Add ~390 pieces of Alpha Dasher brass PRIMED WITH CCI 450's for $300 (primed brass does not require special Hazmat shipping, so the primers an extra incentive!)
20210917_115046.jpgshot_1584129800193 (1).jpgshot_1584131636142.jpg

• MPA BA Competition folder chassis - $875 SOLD
    • Type III Hardcoat anodized
    • Includes full weight tuning system
    • Includes adjustable magazine catch
20210917_114940.jpg
  • Hawkins Precision Heavy Tactical Rings - $150
    • 34mm, 1.15" height (medium)
    • Includes parts for use with or without a bubble level, as well as the 4.6" picatinny rail
20210917_115140.jpg
  • Accuracy First 34mm Scope Level - $70 SOLD
20210917_115249.jpg
  • XLR pivoting barricade stop - $25
20210917_115407.jpg

Last edited:
Sweetening the deal on the Mausingfield barreled action by offering all of my Alpha Dasher brass with the barreled action primed with CCI 450's. Buy a barreled action and brass, get the primers free!

How many rounds on barrel/action?
Currently has exactly 789 rounds on the barrel, with documentation including the load used for each of those shots.

The action itself has had either 4 or 5 barrels previous to this one, so probably around 10,000 rounds in total on the action with at least another 25,000 dry fires. It's very smooth currently without excessive wear, has always been well-maintained and the full DLC coating is still intact without major wear or chipping.

Serial # of action. Verify will take savage prefit Large Shank please
It's less than 15 serials earlier than the headspace standardization that occurred at M5C1-TSR-00385.

Current spec Mausingfield pre-fit barrels headspace ~6 thousandths longer than a minimum-spec go gauge. If your no-go gauge is 0.004 longer than minimum spec the bolt will close on that with a prefit, if your no-go gauge is 0.006 or more longer than minimum spec (0.004 vs 0.006 vs 0.008 depends on the cartridge) then the bolt will not close on your no-go gauge.

I have used shouldered Mausingfield pre-fit barrels on the action without issues, but the current barrel is chambered to minimum spec by Preece Precision with specs on file there to make future barrels to minimum spec without sending the action in again. If you wish to use Savage pre-fit barrels, it will accept 1-1/16” x 20tpi Savage small shank pre-fits as it was produced later than serial # M5A3-00024 (when the switch from large shank to small shank occurred).

Reactions: MxTexas
It's less than 15 serials earlier than the headspace standardization that occurred at M5C1-TSR-00385.

Current spec Mausingfield pre-fit barrels headspace ~6 thousandths longer than a minimum-spec go gauge. If your no-go gauge is 0.004 longer than minimum spec the bolt will close on that with a prefit, if your no-go gauge is 0.006 or more longer than minimum spec (0.004 vs 0.006 vs 0.008 depends on the cartridge) then the bolt will not close on your no-go gauge.

I have used shouldered Mausingfield pre-fit barrels on the action without issues, but the current barrel is chambered to minimum spec by Preece Precision with specs on file there to make future barrels to minimum spec without sending the action in again. If you wish to use Savage pre-fit barrels, it will accept 1-1/16” x 20tpi Savage small shank pre-fits as it was produced later than serial # M5A3-00024 (when the switch from large shank to small shank occurred).
thank you