• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Price of Origin Action

want to be

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Aug 3, 2018
Question to All, I have one Origin and want to build a 6BR on an Origin. I am looking for the best price in stock for the action.
Thanks

I don’t think you’ll find them anywhere under $875 unless you’re friends with a gunsmith/dealer that will sell it to you a little cheaper

$900 at Altus and more important it's in stock. I would buy it ASAP if looking and not worry about saving $25-50.

Zermatt doesn't even do mil/ le discounts on them. Not much meat on the bone for markup. Probably one of the most strictly msrp'd items in this industry
This

I was one of the few that was able to use a $45 brownells coupon or something on one before they realized the coupon shouldnt have been applicable on it a couple years back. Since then I havent seen another below the regular price. The only price breaks are accidents. (though free shipping can play its own part in a discount)

Reactions: Dooby
Front Range Precision.
When I bought mine last summer, his price for an Origin was cheaper after my local FFL transfer than anyone else’s price pre-transfer. He also got me the bolt knob I wanted, and shipped nearly immediately. Highly recommend.

Reactions: LoCal247
Origin's should be $900 for short actions and $1000 for medium and long actions as that is our new MAP structure for 2022.

TL3's and SR3's have also increased: $1300 for shorts and $1400 for mediums and longs.

Thank you - Ray

It's funny how we get hung up on$25 when making a$900 purchase. But we'll spend $25 grabbing a burger after the match with buddies without pause.
100%

4500$ glass
2k chassis
swipe the card

25$ on the most important part...NEVEERRRRRR...lol

then you get the guys who complain about primers going up 4 cents but then bergers go up 8 cents and no one bats a eye

humans....funny creatures

I was telling someone the other day: as far as custom actions go (having tried most/all of them), the Origin should probably cost more than it does…

Reactions: Anb618
No, I don't mind paying the $900, I have gotten use to the cost of today, more important to me now is in stock. I think we all have been reprogrammed.

the nice thing about front range precision is getting it with a different bolt knob from the start

and he ships super fast and seems to get actions in quick

and has proof prefits mostly in stock or quick delivery

patiently waiting for a 3lug Zermatt but i'm not holding my breath

Reactions: Anb618
patiently waiting for a 3lug Zermatt but i'm not holding my breath
YARN | - Oh, I'm gonna throw up, dog! - Μan, that's disgusting. | Gone in 60  Seconds (2000) | Video clips by quotes | fa4ba537 | 紗

$900 at Altus and more important it's in stock. I would buy it ASAP if looking and not worry about saving $25-50.
+ another 1

I'm all for saving a buck (I am a Poors), but you need to factor in the free time spent on researching for the best price.

How much is your free time worth to you?

How much is the opportunity cost of not having it for another 2 weeks while waiting to save $25 worth to you?

"In stock"... means a lot. Without those words, it's like vaporware until you can find it again.

Like 73 ELD-M (still waiting)

Reactions: Average guy