*price reduced* FN A3G 308win

xdeano

Sergeant
Belligerents
Minuteman
Oct 26, 2005
North Dakota
Wts a piece of my collection. FN A3G in 308win.
*price reduced* $2000.
Its hard for me to get rid of this piece, I bought one years ago and had lots of fond memories, I ended up selling it. I missed it in my safe so I picked up another one. Well long story short I havent shot it more than about 75 rounds and its been sitting in there for a while. I figured I'd let the old memories go to a new home for someone else to make something of it. It shoots great with factory and even better with hand loads. Its a tack driver. It has been modified a bit with flush cups, cerakote paint, threaded muzzle 5/8×24, suppressor ready! Ive cleaned it up and it's ready to go.

If you have any questions please ask. Id like to get $2000.00

*Price Reduced* $2000.00
Thanks guys!
Deano0916200807.jpg0916200807a.jpg0916200808.jpg

Last edited:

xdeano

Sergeant
Belligerents
Minuteman
Oct 26, 2005
North Dakota
Monday bump!
I'm open to decent offers.

It shoots very well with factory ammo and even better with hand made rounds.

I kinda hate to get rid of it, because it's no longer in production, but it's a safe queen.

Xdeano

6brshooter

Sergeant
Belligerents
Minuteman
  • Oct 2, 2012
    Illinois
    Great rifle! I had one several years ago that came with a .205" test target. The early ones were bedded at gap, mine was one of those. It had a hand written service log from gap on the bedding, along with actual headspace spec from fnh.

Reactions: xdeano

xdeano

Sergeant
    Belligerents
    Minuteman
    Oct 26, 2005
    North Dakota
    Great rifle! I had one several years ago that came with a .205" test target. The early ones were bedded at gap, mine was one of those. It had a hand written service log from gap on the bedding, along with actual headspace spec from fnh.
    This one was the second A3G that I've had over the years. The first one I had rebarreled at GAP. It had excellent bedding and so does this gun. It shoots unreal. All of the A3G got a little special attention. I kinda hate to let it go.

Deano