• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Price Reduction*****Remington 700 5R Stainless 308 24" barrel******Price reduction

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    I bought this from a member here years ago and its basically a safe queen. Approximately 300 rounds down the pipe. Target shows accuracy with one cold bore shot. Upgrades are:

-Custom break
    -Magpul Hunter stock with 5 round magazine
    -Oversize bolt knob
    -Jard 12 oz trigger

-$1150 to your door in the CONUS

***Burris XTRII scope not included but will sell for $600 with the rifle or separate once rifle is sold. Fresh from a factory inspection.***

I also have the factory HS Precision Stock that I'll include for a full price purchase.

700 rounds of Black Hills 175 grain Match I'll offer to the buyer first. I'll take it here trumps PM.

Attachments

• AB.jpg
      AB.jpg
      34.8 KB · Views: 242
    • AB2.jpg
      AB2.jpg
      41.2 KB · Views: 262
    • AB3.jpg
      AB3.jpg
      47.4 KB · Views: 238
    • AB4.jpg
      AB4.jpg
      34.2 KB · Views: 240
    Last edited:
    I bought this from a member here years ago and its basically a safe queen. Approximately 300 rounds down the pipe. Target shows accuracy with one cold bore shot. Upgrades are:

-Custom break
    -Magpul Hunter stock with 5 round magazine
    -Oversize bolt knob
    -Jard 12 oz trigger

-$1150 to your door in the CONUS

***Burris XTRII scope not included but will sell for $600 with the rifle or separate once rifle is sold. Fresh from a factory inspection.***

I also have the factory HS Precision Stock that I'll include for a full price purchase.

700 rounds of Black Hills 175 grain Match I'll offer to the buyer first. I'll take it here trumps PM.
    Pmd