• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

*Price Reduction* WTS- 7mm-300 Win Mag *NEW*

Jakeonthekob

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 8, 2018
California
Hey guys, selling my new rifle because I won't be able to use this rifle to its full potential and would like to pass it on to someone who can actually shoot it to its full potential (1 mile-2000 yards). Rifle is new never been fired, I only dry fired the action to break it in and get a feel for it. I will include tools and other attachments (see below).

I spent about $4000 on this setup, asking $3500. Buyer pays FFL fee plus shipping.

*Scope not included*

DM me if you have a ZCO/TT 5-25 scope, may be interested in a trade.

Rifle Specs:
Atlas Tactical LA (Cerakoted black) (Chambered by PMAC Precision)
28" Brux 1-8 twist heavy varmint barrel chambered in 7-300 win mag (throated for 195gr Berger EOLs)
APA Fat Bastard Brake
40MOA Murphy Precision Base
Bix n' Andy Tac Sport Pro 2 stage trigger
Cadex Field Competition Desert Tan Chassis
Cadex Bag Rider

Included:
2 Accurate Mags (3.850")
Dummy round for seating depth
Cadex Chassis left hand cheekpiece

Last edited:
very sharp gun im debating on khales or nightforce for my new build as well...

how do you like that scope?

The Kahles is pretty good, but color contrast is not there. I went with the Kahles and the main reason why is because of the reticle and reviews saying that the tracking was supposed to be very good. I have found mine to be spot on with very tactile and audible clicks. However, the contrast in the glass is not as much as top tier Hendsholt, TT, or ZCO. Nothing wrong with the resolution, but I found I really prefer top tier features and really the only thing this 2nd gen Kahles is missing is color contrast.

I have a hilly area around my house that is about 2.5 miles away and I can clearly see stones, plants, people, etc. However, colors don't pop to my eye.

No experience with high end Nightforce so can't give any input on that.