• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Prices are fuggin crazy!

Gohring65

Cheap bastard
Minuteman
  • Feb 13, 2017
    Ohio
    60$ at checkout for 100 178 elds at midway.
    Local shop had a pound of 4064 for 67$!
    Primers were 10 cents each!
    WHAT THE FUCK!!

Reactions: rottenruger
    Prices are up? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

694ykf.jpg

694yxv.jpg

69sztl.jpg

Last edited:
    Welcome 2018 time traveler. 👋
    That’s right!!
    It’s been a while since I needed to purchase anything. Maybe this new 308 wasn’t as good of a idea I first thought. Lol
    Based on that logic I’m actually from 2014.

I hope all those companies go bankrupt I know they won't but I still wish it .

Last edited:
    Reactions: Gohring65
    That’s right!!
    It’s been a while since I needed to purchase anything. Maybe this new 308 wasn’t as good of a idea I first thought. Lol
    Based on that logic I’m actually from 2014.
    Im getting back to bolt gun and loading for it. I was able to find a local honey hole that doesn't even list the primers they have in stock and have been able to pick up cci450s for the last couple weeks. Thank god...but still over double what i used to pay 😕. Lame but i wanna shoot

Im getting back to bolt gun and loading for it. I was able to find a local honey hole that doesn't even list the primers they have in stock and have been able to pick up cci450s for the last couple weeks. Thank god...but still over double what i used to pay 😕. Lame but i wanna shoot
    I’m with ya, i went ahead and bought the 178s got some 285s for the same price. Lol
    Did not buy the powder. I got a lot of powder but just not ideal for 308.

was hoping stuff would come back down at least a little, but now with higher transpo costs, that ain't happening

Reactions: Gohring65
    Glad you found your way out from under the rock ,it appears, you've been under. Welcome to 2022 ,where prices have but one way to go.........up

Reactions: Matches Malone
    I hope all those companies go bankrupt I know they won't but I still wish it . and wait till after April 1st when everything goes up 5% more and it will do that every 3 months yea I question I have is with companies doing this on purpose to drive up the cost and profits of there products are they finally going to bring back up the productions or will those items finally make it to the stores to be sold . or will everything still be never in a store and not for sale like the past almost 3 years ?
    You edited this and it's still darn near impossible to read?

Pshhhh....

Nowadays you guys have tinder and split checks, being a whore is cool and half the chicks out there don't even know the last names of all the dudes they've banged.

I remember trolling the bars for females. The hot ones usually drank top shelf and we'd sometimes end up buying rounds for their friends just to get some play. If we struck out by 3am when the lights turned on we'd scurry over to the 3's and 4's left over at the end of the bar just to avoid leaving empty handed after blowing half a weeks pay.

Take the good with the bad and make lemonade out of those lemons, kids.

Pshhhh....

Nowadays you guys have tinder and split checks, being a whore is cool and half the chicks out there don't even know the last names of all the dudes they've banged.

I remember trolling the bars for females. The hot ones usually drank top shelf and we'd sometimes end up buying rounds for their friends just to get some play. If we struck out by 3am when the lights turned on we'd scurry over to the 3's and 4's left over at the end of the bar just to avoid leaving empty handed after blowing half a weeks pay.

Take the good with the bad and make lemonade out of those lemons, kids.

Yeah the youth def has their new ways of finding fun girls but we had 25¢ shot nights back in the day. These younger kids all want to drink top shelf stuff.

Ahh the 1900’s what a time to be alive.

Not really about being poor, it’s more about, are 178s worth Berger prices?
    Is 4064 worth 70$ pound?
    Nope to both of those questions.
    Then buy bergers. I am so tired of people bitching and complaining because they are too lazy or dumb to source components. Shit comes in stock everyday if you take the time to look.

Maybe educate yourself on the market and vendors.

Go find another hobby and stop bitching. Everyone is dealing with the same issues, you aren't special or unique or telling anyone anything they don't already know.

Reactions: Matches Malone
    Yeah the youth def has their new ways of finding fun girls but we had 25¢ shot nights back in the day. These younger kids all want to drink top shelf stuff.

Ahh the 1900’s what a time to be alive.
    Split a six pack of natty ice with a buddy for less than three bucks and run wind sprints until a nice buzz kicked.

Good times. Good times....

Did you just wake up for a 3 year nap?
    Yes!
    I haven’t had to buy anything for several years. Still don’t for my most of my cartridges. I just bought a .308 and don’t have much for it.
    I have enough of other stuff to last me probably 10-15 years. Definitely a shocker. Last time I brought 178s they were 31$ box. Lol

Then buy bergers. I am so tired of people bitching and complaining because they are too lazy or dumb to source components. Shit comes in stock everyday if you take the time to look.

Maybe educate yourself on the market and vendors.

Go find another hobby and stop bitching. Everyone is dealing with the same issues, you aren't special or unique or telling anyone anything they don't already know.
    Dude, that’s not any cheaper than midway. What the fuck are you talking about. By the time you get them shipped and taxed it’s 60$. Do some fuckin math know it all.

Last edited:
    Yes!
    I haven’t had to buy anything for several years. Still don’t for my most of my cartridges. I just bought a .308 and don’t have much for it.
    I have enough of other stuff to last me probably 10-15 years. Definitely a shocker. Last time I brought 178s they were 31$ box. Lol
    OMG last time i bought gas it was $1.65 a gallon.

NOBODY CARES. Stop complaining.

Last edited:
    Dude, that’s not any cheaper than midway. What the fuck are you talking about. By the time you get them shipped and taxed it’s 60$. Do some fuckin math know it all.
    Maybe pick up a new hobby. Something like crochet or basket weaving, although commodity increase may price you out of that game too. How about Bird Watching or counting cars that drive by?

Also, what kinda idiot buys 100 bullets at a time? That's like buying a .05 spring and bitching about the shipping costing $8. Sorry you are out of touch with reality but no one cars to hear you bitch about the obvious.

Little late to the party here.

Maybe pick up a new hobby. Something like crochet or basket weaving, although commodity increase may price you out of that game too. How about Bird Watching or counting cars that drive by?

Also, what kinda idiot buys 100 bullets at a time? That's like buying a .05 spring and bitching about the shipping costing $8. Sorry you are out of touch with reality but no one cars to hear you bitch about the obvious.
    I notice you always interject your snobbery in a lot of threads. You always come in on your high horse, but nobody has the heart to tell you you’re riding a jackass.
    You always stink up threads.
    It’s a thread for some of us to vent a little and have some fun. Why don’t you ride your jackass over to another thread and kill the buzz.

Last edited:
    I notice you always interject your snobbery on a lot of threads. You always come in on your high horse, but nobody has the heart to tell you you’re riding a jack ass.
    You always stink up threads.
    It’s a thread for some of us to vent a little and have some fun. Why don’t you ride your jackass over another thread and kill the buzz.
    You fucking heard the man, knobody cars..... Lol

You fucking heard the man, knobody cars..... Lol
    I seen it and thought about my reply about his snobbery. I thought maybe he’s just a hick with no social skills.
    “No one cars” where he’s from, everyone rides jackasses.🤣

• Haha
    Reactions: Roperboy87
    Ive done that, been stuck with them to the point i took a loss just to get rid of them. Lol. Especially lpp. Lrp i was able to trade off quickly
    That would probably be the same around here. I do know some serious pistol dudes though. Most of them are stocked up pretty good, that’s why they’re on the shelves.