• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Prices for Wilson Trimmer and Neck Turners

Guns4570

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 14, 2005
Kansas City MO
Guys, I have a Wilson trimmer on the Sinclair stand with the micro adjustment system. Then I have 2 of the Wilson neck turners that use the same system and the Wilson mount on two of them for 223 and 308 and two more on a custom mount that two are mounted on. I will put up pictures if it will help but I don't need them since I went to Lapua brass so I wanted to get them a new home but wanted to see about whats far for them. I have some case holders for them too that will go with them. Any market for this stuff here or should I take them to Ebay?

Re: Prices for Wilson Trimmer and Neck Turners

I have the Sinclair stand and could use holders for the wsm case, I have a 7 and 338 I load for. Also for a 376 Steyr case too.
I should have bought them at Midway when they were on sale a little while back but I was out of work and money was tight.

Thanks,
Mike