• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Pricing question on MK14 EBR Mod 0 or Mod 1?

Re: Pricing question on MK14 EBR Mod 0 or Mod 1?

Im sure H2Oman will chime in some time to give specifics but you can start at clyde armory. There currently out of stock minus the cali version. A call wouldnt hurt.

The Sage EBR stocks are not always available. I bought mine from policeguns.com. You can also try Fulton Armory, sometimes they have them also.

For M1A/M14 stuff desertwarriorproducts.com is hard beat. Call them for availability, and if they dont have it stocked they will give you a call as soon as it comes in. Fulton Armory as well. On a Mod-0 dont spend more than 750, and Mod-1 no more than 700. Depending how bad ya need it.

The stocks aren't that hard to get a hold of, as long as you google your ass off.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LSUbeatUby40</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Are these readily available or not, and what is the avg. pricing?

Thanks in advance </div></div>

Availability is getting back to normal now that TACOM is just about finished building M14EBR-RI rifles.
TACOM was consuming 300+ EBR stocks per month.

Clyde Armory (policeguns.com) in Athens/Bogart, GA is the very best place to purchase an EBR from.
I have purchase several EBR stocks from Andrew Clyde.

Visit The History and Development of the SAGE Enhanced Battle Rifle (EBR) chassis stock system.
This web page has multiple pictures and details.