• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Pride and Fowler Scope Covers

Chingon

Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Apr 28, 2012
    NOVA
    Anyone know what Butler Creek covers fit a Pride and Fowler RR-Evolution 1.1-4x24mm optic?

The objective looks like it should be a 02A given the 30mm main tube and 24mm objective. What's the ocular bell measurement? It could be a that it's a weird in between size for their standard flip up eye piece but have you checked out their Multi-Flex flip up covers? I've used them on a couple NF scopes where the standard flip covers just didn't quite work.

The objective looks like it should be a 02A given the 30mm main tube and 24mm objective. What's the ocular bell measurement? It could be a that it's a weird in between size for their standard flip up eye piece but have you checked out their Multi-Flex flip up covers? I've used them on a couple NF scopes where the standard flip covers just didn't quite work.

So to revive this thread, yup the 02A will fit snuggly as the overall measurement is 30mm. Apparently, there are two different measurements for the ROL. Sometime, somewhere, P&F made the adjustment turrets taller. If you have the taller turrets, the ROL is 42.25mm. The older turrets, the ROL is 44.2mm. From what I see on the BC website, a 21 Scope Cap should fit...now if ONLY they were in stock!