• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Pride & Fowler 1-4 CQLR vs. NF NXS 1-4

mdmorrow

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 31, 2013
McKinney, TX
I was debating between these two scopes for a while. I wound up going with the PF because I like the FFP aspect of it and I liked the ranging aspect of the reticle. It's in an LT104 mount on top of my 16" 5.56 predatAR. So far it's been a very good scope and was very easy to zero. The glass is excellent. Anybody have any opinions on these two optics, did I make a good decision? I also got a smoking deal on the PF, that helped influence me as well.

I dont have the 1-4X model that you have, but I have four other Pride-Fowler scopes. (2)-22lr, (1)-44 mag, and (1)-RR-900-1. I love them all! In my opinion they are a excellent value for the money and I can't wait until their Evolution line is finally released. I'm in for two of them asap!

so far it's been excellent. I haven't done more than zero it but I'm probably going to hunt hogs this weekend. The ranging aspect of it is very cool.