• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Pride- Fowler Optics????

browningboy84

Minuteman
May 7, 2009
Georgia
Has anyone heard of Pride Fowler optics. A buddy of mine is the Assistant Chief of police in our city, and his dept is ordering a SEI Mk14 Mod0. SEI is pushing Pride Fowler Optics. He asked me about them, and I know nothing about them, so I could use some help on this one.

Re: Pride- Fowler Optics????

I have a one of their pistol scopes with their reticule set up for the drop of a .44 mag using a specific bullet. Glass is good and constructions seems very good as well.

Zeiss uses their reticule design in their drop compensation reticules. I know Pride Fowler has a reiticule design expressly for the .308 with a certain bullet that goes to 1K yards (I think).
You can check their web site out, or go to Zeiss's web site for more info.

A friend of mine has one that looks like a pretty good reticle, but we couldn't get the thing to boresight. I don't know if he talked to PF yet or not.

I think Safariland is now peddling their scopes. Haven't seen one yet though.