• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Pride Fowler RRE-22LR

evangorp

Private
Minuteman
Sep 26, 2013
I came across this scope from Pride Fowler tonight while doing research, and was curious as to what some thoughts on it might be. Seems to have a lot of features packed into it for the price. I have found it online for $349. Does anyone have any opinions on it one way or another?

Aww man I was hoping to come here and get some feedback on this same scope. Looks promising from the marketing materials! Looks like Sportsmans Guide has the best price on in so far.

Aww man I was hoping to come here and get some feedback on this same scope. Looks promising from the marketing materials! Looks like Sportsmans Guide has the best price on in so far.

I had the previous .22 scope from PF, and it is nothing short of teriffic. FFP, great reticle, great glass. PF was great with customer service- when I called them, I spoke with John Pride, and he was very up front and honest. They shipped the scope immediately. I really, really, like it.

All the reviews I've ever read on these scopes ALL have been positive , I almost got one

Last edited:
I think I have it narrowed down between this or a fixed SS, but can't make up my mind. If I'm not mistaken, I believe they are made in Japan, but not quite sure. I have a little time to decide, after all it will be my present to myself for Christmas.

I think I have it narrowed down between this or a fixed SS, but can't make up my mind. If I'm not mistaken, I believe they are made in Japan, but not quite sure. I have a little time to decide, after all it will be my present to myself for Christmas.

Call them and ask. Mine was made in Japan by Kenko Optics.

The 350$ new ones are made in China. I'll still get one for my rimfire but that's a definite negative for using it on a 223 or 308 IMHO. I don't trust chinese optics.

That would be a definite no for me. Thanks for the update.