• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Primal Rights Primewhere

Pav67

Minuteman
Jun 24, 2012
Mn
Has anyone received one and set it up.Just got one and trying to figure out setup.

I got a pm from John Gildewell and we spoke on the phone.Thanks!His was assembled as well.After some confusion we sorted the differences out.After getting home from the range I zeroed and worked out perfect. Thanks again John!Orkans video makes it simple.

Reactions: John Glidewell
I always used a granite check stand for things like this.

A real bargain for a seeming knockoff. Don't forget the stand and software.

Their site only has the dial gage available at this time. The nice thing about Accuracy One is you can buy their primer depth tool without the dial gage so you can use your own gage if you want. Not that it matters because iGage makes fine gages and .0000 resolution is a joke for the application.

Reactions: Sgtsideways
Help me here, what do you get for $250.00?
Best I can figure an analog dial indicator and the collar on the DTI.
The indicator stand is another $200.00 and the collars are $25.00.

Do yourself a favor and just get the Accuracy One unless you like the decor of the PR. They both do the same thing, if you think that primer seating really makes a difference. The stand for PR dial indicator is way overkill, but hey it looks nice. One problem is that the AO has quite a backlog of orders.

Looks to be the indicator with the adapter with O-ring as well as the collars.

I’m assuming you can just use it with your hands. Sometime this week I’ll disassemble ours and see how well it works without being on the stand.

As pointed out, there are other products that accomplish the same or similar as well.

Wait, the stand and collars aren't included?