• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

primary adaptive solution system adapters OR khontral podmods

scorpio 25

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 9, 2005
Which one might be the favorite adapter here for the harris bipod ?

I never had a problem with my roll pins, a little squirt of WD-40 and they came out pretty easily. Getting back to the OP's question, I have both on my Harris bipods and IMO the PASS adapters are better, but just by a little bit. The PASS adapters use a cap screw instead of a roll pin to attach to the bipod so it's a little easier to install and the Gen II versions don't require you to depress the plunger to install and remove.

In terms of feet, give me Atlas rubber bipod feet every day of the week and twice on Sunday over the stock Harris feet. In most instances though I have the Hawk Hill talons on there and love those too.

just installed my PASS had to just cut off the rubber feet on the harris and punch out the pin with a little wd40 and a hammer. they seem to be pretty good

just installed my PASS had to just cut off the rubber feet on the harris and punch out the pin with a little wd40 and a hammer. they seem to be pretty good

I've got two sets of the PASS adapters (both main leg and clamp on) on my two Harris bipods, and I have been really happy with them.

Reactions: scorpio 25
You should also check out the Khantrol PodMods, works the same way as the PASS adapters. I have both brands on Harris bipods and they're equal quality, you might also find them in stock.