• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Primary Arms $379 AR15 Sale

A2827F07-4C4A-4123-83F8-354AFF38E0E8.gif

I’ve never had a failure with PSA uppers. Including a 9” on a m16

More guns especially semi auto rifles in the citizens hands is a great thing.

Better than them not having one.

Great for handing out or long term offsite storing

go to youtube and search for AR 15 meltdown, you will see all sorts of guns melted down from too many rounds

here is just one video

In the one above the barrel failed first

Many others I have seen, the gas tube fails first.

BCA is another company that makes inexpensive ARs, no need for a one day sale, they have these almost all the time

Reactions: Ronws
go to youtube and search for AR 15 meltdown, you will see all sorts of guns melted down from too many rounds

here is just one video

In the one above the barrel failed first

Many others I have seen, the gas tube fails first.

BCA is another company that makes inexpensive ARs, no need for a one day sale, they have these almost all the time

The difference is bear creek has a reputation for them not even running out of the box. PSA and Anderson generally do work.

People that do not own BCAs always have the opinion they don't work

I actually own a couple BCAs, they work perfectly fine.

and guess what? if they don't work, BCA has a warranty and BCA Is responsive
(I have not had to claim a warranty on mine, but I had a friend that did, new one worked fine)

Nothing worth owning ever came with a lifetime warranty :p
Charmingmander- What’s the warranty on this thing?

Salesguy- It comes with a standard 30-30 warranty.

Charmingmamder- 30-30 warranty?

Salesguy- Yes, 30 seconds or 30 feet. Which ever comes first.

Charmingmamder- Thank god. I thought you might stand behind this product for the entirety of its useful life. That would suck.

Allegedly…

• Haha
Reactions: Jgunner and Ronws
Charmingmander- What’s the warranty on this thing?

Salesguy- It comes with a standard 30-30 warranty.

Charmingmamder- 30-30 warranty?

Salesguy- Yes, 30 seconds or 30 feet. Which ever comes first.

Charmingmamder- Thank god. I thought you might stand behind this product for the entirety of its useful life. That would suck.

Allegedly…
My point is, I shouldn't ever have to use the warranty on life saving equipment. In fact I never have had to because I don't buy from companies like BCA.

My LGS has repaired a bunch of BCAs over the last several years.

My point is, I shouldn't ever have to use the warranty on life saving equipment. In fact I never have had to because I don't buy from companies like BCA.

My LGS has repaired a bunch of BCAs over the last several years.
1710175822305.jpeg

Some days having a pile of cheap range guns / proletariat guns is a very good thing.

Then you can enjoy your super expensive precious all to yourself.

That's kind of what I did, so I no longer worry about people I take to the range mistreating my expensive guns.

Reactions: Shooter McGavin
Nothing worth owning ever came with a lifetime warranty :p
:D I can laugh with you

but want to explain

The BCA guns I know of that were warrantied didn't function correctly out of the box
gun sent in for warranty
replacement functioned as expected
no more problems moving forward

I am sure old poverty pony and PSA have had a few guns ship out that came right back for warranty as they jammed in the first 10 rounds. Its what you get when you buy a $400 AR, lower quality control, but hey once they work, they work.

I function check every new 'life saving' weapon to at least 500 rounds, most I do 1000 before I call it good

with the exception of my bolt gun, cause after 10-20 rounds you know that is going to be fine.

Dumb response. Warranty should be for taking care of some out of the blue unforeseen issue due to a manufacturing defect. Not because the product was garbage to begin with.
Every product should have a warranty. Yes, it is to cover unforseen problems. I deal with warranty in my job on days that end in the letter 'y'.

Either directing people how to get warranty for (well-known product from a respected manufacturer) to warranty of our installation. We have a 1 year warranty on that.

That is not how your expression came across, initially.

No one wants to have to use warranty.

Editing to say, no I would not want to buy an item that a number of people I would know have had to have warranty repair on.

Last edited:
:D I can laugh with you

but want to explain

The BCA guns I know of that were warrantied didn't function correctly out of the box
gun sent in for warranty
replacement functioned as expected
no more problems moving forward

I am sure old poverty pony and PSA have had a few guns ship out that came right back for warranty as they jammed in the first 10 rounds. Its what you get when you buy a $400 AR, lower quality control, but hey once they work, they work.

I function check every new 'life saving' weapon to at least 500 rounds, most I do 1000 before I call it good

with the exception of my bolt gun, cause after 10-20 rounds you know that is going to be fine.
I bought a brand new BCA 20-in stainless completed upper and a completed lower. AR-10 platform. I have several hundred rounds down range so far without so much as the slightest hiccup. I've had it less than a week. Very accurate very solid and seemingly quite dependable.
Granted I am still technically in what I would consider to be the break-in.. here's to hoping. For the price I wasn't going to say no.
Would I give up my 10.5 in AR-15 for this one in a defensive scenario? Nope. But it's not due to quality issues. This big bastard weighs 11.3 lb in its current configuration. Definitely not something you want to tote around.
If I can remember.. when I hit roundabout the 1,000 mark with this AR-10 platform bca.. I will come back and give an update.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240321_210148_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240321_210148_Gallery.jpg
    406.5 KB · Views: 15
  • Screenshot_20240321_210155_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240321_210155_Gallery.jpg
    407 KB · Views: 7
Reactions: Ronws