• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Primary Arms Customer Service

Matno

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 10, 2012
Anybody have any experience with PA warranty returns? I've heard they have good CS, but I sent in a scope that wouldn't focus (one of their Japanese glass scopes), and I'm not thrilled with their communication. Are they just swamped right now? I never got a confirmation notice after they received my scope, but they did say they had received it when I asked a month later. Then a few days later they said it had been "restored to factory specs" and that I would receive a notice when it shipped. It's been nearly another month and no shipping notification. In this world of competitive warranty service from most scope manufacturers, this seems a little odd to me. Just curious if this is unusual or if I should just be patient.

And they don't even send stickers anymore. Just some stupid postcard. weaksauce

Big Tex still sending out candy and stickers.

Well done would mean he would not need my help. We dropped the ball somewhere
Indeed, that said many companies, especially nowdays, never find the ball. You da,n near immediately got on it. That sir is unusual and well done in this climate.

As I expected, it was a simple error, and marsh1 took care of it immediately. I'd say that's GREAT customer service. To be fair, in my original email to them, I said I was not in a hurry! Definitely gonna wear my PA hat this week (it's my favorite!)