• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics (SOLD) Primary Arms Platinum Series 1-8x24mm with ACSS Reticle, 34mm Tube and FFP (SOLD)

338LM_Sniper

Supporter
Minuteman
  • I have a Primary Arms Platinum Series, 1-8x24mm Optic with the ACSS Reticle for 5.56mm. It has a 34mm Main Tube and First Focal Plane. This Optic also has Glass that was made in Japan with Awesome Clarity that is more clear than my ACOG's and my NightForce NXS scopes.

It comes in Factory Box with Butler Creek Flip Up Caps, and Owners Manual.

This Optic sells New for $1300 dollars and is out of stock everywhere.

Only (SOLD) for the Optic.

I have a New Leupold Mark AR 34mm Cantilever UniMount that I can include for an extra $50 bucks.

Only (SOLD) with Leupold 34mm Cantilever 0 MOA Mount

Last edited:
    I just can't get use to a FFP Optic. I prefer a SFP and always have. I don't care for the Reticle getting so big when I zoom to the Highest Power Magnification. Just not my forte.

PA doesn't make the Platinum Series in a SFP reticle version so I thought I would try one out. I like the 34mm Main Tube and that the Glass is made in Japan and is Super Clear, but I just don't like the FFP, in any scope.

Last edited:
    I gotcha. Haven’t had the chance to look through one of their scopes yet