• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Primary Arms PLx Top-Cap Reflex Mount WITH AIMPOINT MICRO PIGGY BACK QUESTION?

WILLSMITH030382

WILL SMITH
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Nov 1, 2018
    NASHVILLE, TN
    I want to try and mount an aimpoint micro on a primary arms plx top cap reflex mount to piggy back on my glx 2.5-10 scope. I currently have a holosun 509t piggyback mounted but it is not high enough to clear the elevation turret of the glx 2.5-10 and give me a clear sight picture. Does anyone know of an adapter plate that would allow me to mount an aimpoint micro t2 in the piggyback back position? I think the bigger objective and height of the aimpoint t2 would work better.
    20230616_162615.jpg
    20230616_162647.jpg

Hey Marsh ! I really appreciate the suggestion. I already have a 45 offset and have used that in the past. The 509t piggybacked works great with the plxc 1-8 I have do to the low profile turrets just like you stated. But I really love the glx 2.5-10 and I was hoping to be able to piggy back a red dot sight to keep the set up streamline and to be able use as passive aiming under nods. If you come across anything to solve this issue in the future please keep me in mind.

I think primary arms should make their own version of this plate and sell it as an addon accessory ! The piggy back sight picture is right on with this set up .
    20230618_144025.jpg
    20230618_144105.jpg

Reactions: JDB55
    Marsh, can primary arms please make this part as well for your plx mounts ?!?!

Reactions: Chadwhit and JDB55
    @marsh1 if you guys can please make the plx top cap with the 509t foot print I think it would be a big success. I would much rather be able to direct mount the 509t to the plx top cap vs using the rmr plate. And with the new holosun scrs mrs coming out with the 509t foot print I think there will be a big demand for it !

@marsh1 quick question . I’m looking to pull the trigger on this . Was just wondering if the left turret would block a lot of the view if I run an offset on it . I shoot left handed

Reactions: WILLSMITH030382
    Marsh, can primary arms please make this part as well for your plx mounts ?!?!

Should be doable. Will bring up in weekly project meeting to see when we could get to it.

Reactions: WILLSMITH030382