• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Primary Arms PLXc 1-8x LPVO (Griffin MIL) turn key package

TheOE800

Argumentative
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 14, 2017
USA

It’s sold

What’s for sale?​

For sale is a mounted yet unfired Primary Arms PLXc (PLX Compact) 1-8x LPVO scope, mounted in a Reptilia 39mm cantilever mount with a Reptilia ACRO/MPS footprint front ring top. I mounted, leveled, and use this scope for my own comparisons but sold the rifle it was destined for without having a chance to take it out. The only sign of use is a slight rash on the battery cap since these ship with the cap torqued to all hell without the battery installed.

What else about this scope? It’s short. It’s light. It’s my favorite LPVO under $3K, better than the big boy chonker Vortex 1-10 and NF ATACR scopes whole playing at the price point and footprint of the NX8. This example has the excellent Griffin MIL reticle for use with all loads and cartridges, not a BDC reticle. With your purchase you get all the original packaging, accessories, and documentation as from Primary Arms. I am the only owner and purchased the scope new when it launched earlier this year.

What’s it cost?​

Turn-key package pictured with mount $1650 to your door. I’d prefer to keep it all together but if you’re just passing by and want the mount let me know. If you’re serious about the scope and not interested in the mount solution, subtract $280. Payment accepted via USPS money order, bank wire, bank check, and discreet (follow insurrections) Zelle, Apple Pay, CashApp, or PayPal Friends and family.

How’s it ship?​

Within the contiguous United States I typically ship UPS Ground. AK/HI ship via USPS Priority, no exceptions. Signature required unless waived.

DB009EDC-5402-4F18-A089-3D7D10397EA8.jpeg
3E4EF935-6100-4484-8C96-24DEAA5D677C.jpeg
0FDF86BE-E329-40C1-99C3-52A384D32362.jpeg
00331ECE-51F0-478A-BF98-9BCA8AA8A515.jpeg

Last edited:
Happy new year! Take $200 off this package or buy the scope for $1300 today!