• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Primary Arms SLX 1-10x? SFP

Hrgriffin

Private
Minuteman
Jan 18, 2022
Texas
Primary Arms posted on Instagram yesterday a video looking through a new LPVO with their ACSS Griffin reticle. They did not power on the reticle which already gives me a slight doubt as to whether it will be daylight bright. There are no announcements as to what features this scope will have. The post also did not list the objective size.
Any information y’all might have on this new offering? I’d hope this will be a strong new offering for the 1-10 LPVO’s.
What do y’all think?

Attachments

• E1F2A0CE-558B-4D46-BEB1-D9BC342B7CD1.jpeg
    E1F2A0CE-558B-4D46-BEB1-D9BC342B7CD1.jpeg
    157.5 KB · Views: 1,008
Once I get back, early next week,I will get images of scope and reticles but 28m Objective. At first two reticles. Griffin Mill (Mill grid) and one 5.56 BCD Raptor. SFP. I will get through the scope images of illumination.

Last edited:
Once I get back, early next week,I will get images of scope and reticles but 28m Objective. At first two reticles. Griffin Mill (Mill grid) and one 5.56 BCD Raptor. SFP. I will get through the scope images of illumination.

Will the reticle be true daylight bright and will the SFP 1-10x be brighter than the FFP 1-10x?

Thanks for the link and pics! Any estimates for the GLx 1-10x release? Will it be out before the new SLx 1-10?

Kinda want one for a beater 14.5" mini DMR type rifle I have. Doesn't get used enough to deserve a higher tier optic but could definitely stand to have more than the 6x it currently has.