• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PrimaryArms 2.5-10x GLX - Are they durable?

hidaro

Banhammer
Banned !
Minuteman
Nov 20, 2022
Tennessee
I've got a PrimaryArms GLX 2.5-10x optic, and I want to be more confident about it's durability. It's in a quality mount, installed properly but this is my first non-LPVO optic. It's a bit bigger, which means more likely to bump against things. Does anyone know of, or have firsthand experience with the GLX line of optics and their durability? Do they tend to hold zero well?

It's a $750 optic made in the Philippines, is why I ask.

I also had a slight concern about water getting into the turret caps through the set screws, reddit said it was nothing to worry about but curious what you all think.
IMG_3277.jpg

I have a 6-24 and 2 buddies with the 2.5-10. My 6-24 has had its fair share of bumps and bruises and has held zero with no issues everytime. The 2.5-10 is same same for build quality. I won't say they are trijicon tough, but they are gonna hold up to anything the regular shooter or hunter will put them through and then some.