• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Prime 6.5 CM Special

vh20

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 2, 2012
Not sure what section to put this in, but people always seem to be asking about any specials on Prime Ammo. I've never seen them put 6.5 CM on sale, but it is right now...with a catch. If you buy a case of their ammo in ANY OTHER cartridge EXCEPT 6.5 CM, you can then buy up to five cases of 6.5 CM at $225/case (normally $266/case). That's a savings of $41.00/case, which isn't bad if you can use a case of something else they offer (9mm, .45ACP, or whatever). Use code FREEDOM2017. Good thru midnight Fri. 7/7/17 Pacific time.

thanks for heads up... says code not valid when i entered it... case of 308 and some 6.5 in cart?

Hmmm, I copied and pasted the "rules" that were in the email below. I'm guessing your problem might be with point number two - must be logged into your customer account? Rather than checkout as a guest? If that doesn't work, call them tomorrow. They seem to be incredibly nice and easy to deal with.
  • Sale runs now through Friday, July 7 @ Midnight Pacific Time
  • Must be logged in to your PRIME Customer account for sale to apply
  • Use code "FREEDOM2017"
  • Must add one CASE (minimum) of any PRIME Ammunition caliber product other than 6.5 Creedmoor for the code to apply
  • Maximum 5 CASES of 6.5 Creedmoor Ammunition are eligible for the discount