• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PRIME Ammo brass group purchase 😃

clcustom1911

Muppet Extraordinaire
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Oct 23, 2017
    The River in Arizona
    I dont have an affiliation or any of that. Just passing the good word about Prime 6.5 Creedmoor brass group purchase.

Who makes prime brass now?
    My brass from their last group buy was Peterson
    But this group but is:
    1608066806302.png

This is just speculation, but the only brass headstamped "Prime" was Norma/RUAG, was it not?

The same stuff that midway sold in 250 ct bulk bags for 40 cents a piece just before we learned about the Prime-RUAG debacle? Yeah, If I were RUAG, I wouldn't want them to ID me either...

Reactions: Sniperwannabee
    This is just speculation, but the only brass headstamped "Prime" was Norma/RUAG, was it not?

The same stuff that midway sold in 250 ct bulk bags for 40 cents a piece just before we learned about the Prime-RUAG debacle? Yeah, If I were RUAG, I wouldn't want them to ID me either...

That was before the big legal battle. Since then its been Peterson....unless thats changed recently....

That was before the big legal battle. Since then its been Peterson....unless thats changed recently....

Is the Peterson brass stamped prime? All the images I saw had the Peterson headstamp, but I haven’t shot any American prime.

I’ll stick to range pickup, then.

I’ve been using the Prime stamped RUAG brass in my .260 with great results. I personally like it a bit better than the Lapua. The necks are very consistent and I have well over 12 loads on this batch with zero brass failures so far and primer pockets seem as tight as new (not measured for insert force, so it’s just a feel thing).

But I’m not ready to pay almost $1/each for it. I also won’t be using range pick up brass unless I have to.

Reactions: Rangerbob33
    Yeah right.... I’m just going to pay more money for some unknown brass than Lapua. Who in their right mind would even think about doing that??