• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Prime Ammo Group Buy 2021? Not Received?

Did you pay money in 2021 and just never checked back on it? Lol sounds insane.

Prime pretty much shit the bed when manufactures stopped making ammunition for them.

At least that’s what I recall.

The 140 berger ammo was never made iirc. Prime emailed customers in summer 2022 about the supply snafu.

Did you pay money in 2021 and just never checked back on it? Lol sounds insane.

Prime pretty much shit the bed when manufactures stopped making ammunition for them.

At least that’s what I recall.
Yea, I was deployed at that time, and tried following up with Jim. Just trying to get ammo that I paid for....

Reactions: SniperBro
Ordered 6.5 Creedmoor inJanuary 2022. Still nothing. Failed to respond to a refund request. Scum.
This is shocking to me. I don’t doubt you but wow…it’s not like Jim at all.

It’s not like I know him well. We’ve had 4-5 fairly long telcons. That’s it. And I’ve been a customer of his also.

But he really comes across as a stand up guy, family man, moral, just a nice guy. And I believe we have seen him on the Hide really stretch to accommodate customers and he hit all of his promised goals for group buy delivery, etc. When components disappeared entirely, he gave customers a range of options incl full refund. I know in my case, my order arrived in July as promised.

I’m not trying to defend him in this situation…as I said, I don’t doubt you, I’m just shocked and suspect a possible comms issue rather than him purposely ripping you off.

Have you tried to ping him more than once?

Best of luck.

This is shocking to me. I don’t doubt you but wow…it’s not like Jim at all.

It’s not like I know him well. We’ve had 4-5 fairly long telcons. That’s it. And I’ve been a customer of his also.

But he really comes across as a stand up guy, family man, moral, just a nice guy. And I believe we have seen him on the Hide really stretch to accommodate customers and he hit all of his promised goals for group buy delivery, etc. When components disappeared entirely, he gave customers a range of options incl full refund. I know in my case, my order arrived in July as promised.

I’m not trying to defend him in this situation…as I said, I don’t doubt you, I’m just shocked and suspect a possible comms issue rather than him purposely ripping you off.

Have you tried to ping him more than once?

Best of luck.
When Prime was 1st getting started, my wife and I spent about an hour and 1/2 talking to Jim at an NRA convention. I was impressed enough to order 3 cases from him. He seemed like a stand-up guy, gave us both hoodies. My wife was helping sign people up for his email list.

Yea, this is really surprising to me too.

Reactions: Baron23