• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Precision Rifle Gear Prime Has Ammo, has ammo for now

Lowlight

HMFIC of this Shit
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 12, 2001
    Base of the Rockies
    www.snipershide.com

Severs currently for prime
    ECC4684B-0EB3-43FE-B3C0-0136267BC444.gif

Yeah, we all clicked on that link at once, didn't we? Hope we didn't break something.

Checkout never completed, but got confirmation email and charge went through.

Last edited:
    FYI this is factory second bullet 140gr with 1.1 moa at 500 yards. Practice rounds according to prime.

Had it in the cart, tried to pay, page finally loaded then BAM.... out of stock

Looking at timestamps it was gone in <30min.
    Curious, what was the price?
    Good question. Anybody?

I have a great deal of respect for Jim thru a few convos we have had and I suspect his pricing would only reflect any material cost increases he has had and not a “let me stick it to my customers at a time of scarcity” pricing.

would be an interesting data point to compare to those selling American Whitetail for $75/box.

Reactions: Halfnutz
    maybe I'll get my order before 12/2021 yea , that would be nice .. lol if not Que Sera Sera

had 2 cases and was checking out, at the last moment decided to let someone else have it as i've bought quite a little lately. I must have gotten in before the rush as i wasn't having any trouble with the server

I waited when it kept giving the spinning pinwheel of death. Added to cart, entering cc info it crashed. Refreshed, and out of stock.
    Next round.

I had got the email from Prime but saw Frank's post first. I keep my email alerts silenced.
    $37 per 20 for Prime, even 1.1moa as some one said, in this market is doable.

I "ran across" a 200 rd box of Hornady AG 140gr I "forgot" I had yesterday. It was like feck'n Xmas all over again.

Reactions: Baron23