• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Primed 1x ADG 6.5PRC Brass

NoLegs24

Wheels
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Aug 15, 2013
    San Diego, CA
    Getting out of the 6.5PRC for now. Have plenty of Other cartridges to feed. So I’m looking to sell 750 pieces of 1x fired neck turned brass that have been prepped and primed with CCI 250 Magnum Primers.
    I only neck turned it to about .0141-.0142. With a 21st Century neck turning lathe. They come .015” from the factory. I barely took any off as I still use a non-neck turned reamer.

But BR/ F-Class that do, usually shave off .003” +. I had no issues getting sub 15 ES from 10 shots using H1000. I neck turn all my brass that way. Was pushing 140’s at a slow 2950 from a 30” Barrel. So not working the brass hard at all. Bumped the shoulder about .0015”
    Prep process

• Corn media tumbled
    • Annealed with AMP Mk2
    • Sized with a Warner Tool Die (if you know, you know) to a .290” neck diameter
    • Tumbled again
    • Trim to lenght, chamfer and debur using Giraud Trimmer
    • Primed CCI 250 with Primal Rights CPS
    ***ALL SOLD***

Asking 2.75 per piece, Shipped. They will not come in those cases as I’m using them for my 300NM haha.

Would prefer to sell these in lots of 250
    Payment via PayPal F&F or Venmo

No Trades

Last edited: