• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Primer futures

krw

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 28, 2004
Arkansas
Please take a look a 6mmBR.com, go to Accurateshooter.com bulletin and scroll down. They have now announced that as of today some of the major exchange boards are going to start trading primer furures. At first I thought this was a joke, but as this website has always been good on information I couldn't see them doing that. Per their website the primer trading is supposed to start today alongside pork bellies, corn and cattle futures. Unbelievable! Will see when the exhange opens this morning for sure. So now instead of everyone hoarding primers you can just buy primer futures. Unbelievable! krw

Re: Primer futures

That may very well be one of the DUMBEST ideas ever!

Great idea--you might as well bend over and hand a flashlight to the CFTC so they can join the ATF in crawling up your ass and camping out.

You think our Gov't might regulate futures trading a little??

Remember what speculators did to the price of Oil? You think this will HELP the situation??? Unlikely.

http://www.cftc.gov/aboutthecftc/index.htm

It was posted on April fools day, there is not a commodity traded like primers (mfg component) I'm hoping that too. But if it is 6mmBR did a good job of an April Fools Day joke! and the clock ticks. krw

So, when there is no longer a shortage and the primer futures market crashes, do you think the brokers will start jumping to their deaths?

jump.jpg

fkin jason you had me for a little while. sheeeeeet!!! nice one