• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Primers in Spokane, WA

ranger1183

Gunny Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Jul 18, 2006
Whitefish, MT, USA
FWIW - Both the White Elephant and the Ace Hardware General Store on Division St. in Spokane, WA have been well stocked with primers recently.

Re: Primers in Spokane, WA

FGMM 210-M are $37 per 1000.

others are less expensive, but I don't keep track of those.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rundm</div><div class="ubbcode-body">do they ship? </div></div>

dunno. here's their website.

http://www.whiteelephantstores.com/

White%20Elephant%20Logos%20Western.jpg

I've been fairly lucky at picking up primers/powder from the white elephant lately. They will cap the sales on some items, others they will sell you as many as you like. Sometimes they really surprise me with great prices and/or availability.

Last time I checked the General Store they had a 200 or 400 primer cap.

The Bi-Mart in Cheney has also been fairly well stocked with powder. Primers have been hit or miss.

I checked at the General Store yesterday. They had the mil-spec CCI #34's and #41's primers in stock. There was a 500 primer purchase limit across the board. There was also other CCI's, and at least one other brand. I wasn't interested enough in those others to take note of exactly what they had.

I have had my primer needs taken care of by the General Store and the White Elephant on Division. So much so that I haven't had the need to see what was available at the White Elephant on Sprague, the Post Falls Cabelas or the Outdoors Unlimited (formally known as Sportmans Warehouse) in Spokane Valley.

Then again, when I see primers, I'm one of those who are not afraid of bending my budget when I get a chance to buy match grade or mil-spec primers. So far, so good!
grin.gif

I check the store on Division since it is the closest to my office. I seem to do much better at the valley store when I make it out that way. Just after christmas I was able to pick up 10k small pistol primers and 10lbs of power pistol in one trip. At the ND store I can usually pick up 2lbs powder or 2k primers from time to time.

I might have to swing by TGS if they have #41s in stock. That is one thing I have been striking out on.

Cabelas has been hit or miss for me. The nice thing is they usually won't cap you. I was there one day and they had just gotten in ~40,000 large pistol primers. I asked the guy how many I could buy and he just said as many as I had the money to buy. Haven't had any luck at the old Sportsmans Warehouse and haven pretty much given up on going in there, even when I happen to be right by there.

Thank you

So here's today's totally un-official, unsolicitated, unwanted, horribly flawed, not to mention totally biased;

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="text-decoration: underline">Spokane primer, powder & brass report.</span></span>

Starting off, the find of the weekend was from a tip by nwsnowbum. I took the drive to the Bi-Mart in Deer Park, WA. Deer Park is a 15 miles (15 minutes or less) straight shot north of Spokane right off state route 395.

Bi-Mart in Deer Park, WA.

<span style="font-weight: bold">Bi-Mart was a gold mine!</span>

Bi-Mart has Remington 7 1/2 small rifle <span style="font-weight: bold">MATCH</span> primers, Remington 9 1/2 large rifle (not marked "match") primers, and pistol primers (I don't use pistol primers so I didn't notice brand or price).

And powder? They had it all! Hodgdon Varget, Benchmark, H4350, Reloader 15, 17, 19, 22 and 25.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I then checked in at Outdoors Unlimited (formally known as Sportsman's Warehouse) in the Spokane Valley shopping center.

O.U. had lots of .50 BMG primers in stock, but no others. O.U. did have LOTS of powder including 5 pound jugs of the Reloader line-up. Nice!

Finally, I checked in with the big "C" store in Post Falls, ID. The big "C" has Winchester brand .308 brass. As I only own a .308 these days, I keep an eye out for deals on brass. The price? A whopping $5 more for <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">per bag</span></span> that you can get at the White Elephant.

Not at all happy, I checked price and availability on Primers. "C" had large rifle <span style="font-weight: bold">MATCH</span> primers in stock. The price? $50.99 per 100. No shit.

By this time I was pissed. So when I checked what powder of note was in stock, I purposely forgot what they had. I thus vowed to boycott the big "C" store!

For at least the next 24 hours.

If I hold out that long.
frown.gif

So the weekend roundup is:

TGS on N. Division has CCI NATO mil-spec #41 & #34 primers as well as other brands of rifle and pistol primers. I didn't check on powder there.

The White Elephant on N. Division has an assorted bunch of primers and the best price in town on .308 Winchester brass. Maybe on other brass as well.

Bi-Mart in Deer Park has the best availability of powder. Hodgdon Varget, Benchmark, H4350, Reloader 15, 17, 19, 22 and 25 not to mention many others.

O.U. has .50 BMG primers and LOTS of powder including 5 pound jugs of the Reloader line-up.

The big "C" store in Post Falls had match primers for $50.99 plus tax per 100, some of the Hodgdon line and brass at +$5 per bag compared to the White Elephant.