• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Primers in stock at Cabela's

Thank you. I had adequate stocks built up of most primers, but somehow I got caught with my pants down on SPPs and this is the first I have seen them in stock since the craziness.

There is a thread going on over at 1911forum about this, a bunch of people made orders and got conformations.

Next day the orders caught up with Cabellas and most of the orders were cancelled.

Powder-valley had some stuff in last week, seems like things are slow but steady...

I found 2 boxes of CCI LRs on the shelf at Cabelas yesterday. Shocked the shit out of me to see em, but I recovered quickly enough to snaffle em. :)

Cabelas in Owatonna, MN had 8 - 10, 1000 count boxes of CCI large rifle primers yesterday. Everything else as far as primers, powder, bullets..... the shelves were bare.

Went back today, (i stop in to look for 22 every time i drive past) and they only had 1 box of Fed small pistol magnum match. I left those for someone else.

Oh my god. Cabelas is charging a 20.00 hazardous material fee. Damn. I didn't realize. Do all online shops have to charge a similar fee?