• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Primers In Stock at First Crown Firearms, Is this real?

TrayW

Private
Minuteman
Aug 7, 2021
Texas
I came across this website called firstcrownfirearms.com and they have everything you need to reload in stock and at regular prices. I'm thinking this has to be too good to be true, right? I did a little digging and the address seems to be fake and their mission statement states, "Place your order, and give us the opportunity to advice or serve you in a way that suits your legal or non-legal wants." Strike two, Firstcrownfirearms. I look at their reviews and they all are from July 5, 2021, hmmm. Strike three. Check out their website but beware this is probably a scam. If anyone has done business with this company post here and let me know what happened.

I was more posting this to warn others. I doubt anyone will admit if they purchased from this website and got screwed. It really is a shame though, I could really use those primers.

Reactions: rottenruger
I tried but they don't accept credit cards or so whom ever was responding online said .

I think the biggest thing that people need to know, if they don't know the seller or website then don't waste time purchasing. I was super close to ordering from this company, but the fact that they supposedly had so many primers in stock, as well as powder, caused me to think twice and do a little digging.

1628338742647.png

I came across this website called firstcrownfirearms.com and they have everything you need to reload in stock and at regular prices. I'm thinking this has to be too good to be true, right? I did a little digging and the address seems to be fake and their mission statement states, "Place your order, and give us the opportunity to advice or serve you in a way that suits your legal or non-legal wants." Strike two, Firstcrownfirearms. I look at their reviews and they all are from July 5, 2021, hmmm. Strike three. Check out their website but beware this is probably a scam. If anyone has done business with this company post here and let me know what happened.
These rip offs are popping up everywhere, it seems.

Really? Seriously? You're asking if this is a scam? You're kidding ... right?