• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Primers In Stock!

1J04

Lost Squirrel
Minuteman
  • Aug 7, 2011
    PNW WA
    1612758776570.png

Every time i am at Brunos shooting supply they have primers. Last time i was there like a week ago had srp military hard ones, but $90 a box. Time before had lrp cci and winchester match, time before that had winchester spp for $40.
    They even had a shit load of power last week. $300 per 8# keg of popular stuff but available even a pallet of 9mm 124 rn projectiles.

Every time i am at Brunos shooting supply they have primers. Last time i was there like a week ago had srp military hard ones, but $90 a box. Time before had lrp cci and winchester match, time before that had winchester spp for $40.
    They even had a shit load of power last week. $300 per 8# keg of popular stuff but available even a pallet of 9mm 124 rn projectiles.

That's Awesome.

Not Sorry.

I couldnt sleep last night, so I get on here and see this. Was like, fuck yeah I'm gonna get some primers.....🤬🤬🤬🤬

Cursed like I had stepped on a lego in the dark....🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Doc

I already sed sorry. Imma do ya a large. I'll post up a thousand FGMM Primers, your choice, LRP or LRMP and you can scoop'm up. And no, I'm not gonna go all crazy n stuff regarding asking price. Imma only ask $355.00 U.S. You pay shipping and Handling (Hazmat).

You're welcome.

CCI 450 Magnum Small Rifle Primers in stock right now at Midway. Just scored a brick. Wish it wasn't a limit of 1.

Are these still available ? I will take 3 lr and 2 sp.