• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

primers in stock

• Thread starter Deleted member 173458
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 173458

Brownells has cci small rifle primers in stock

Reactions: 1588
I really need some large rifle and large magnum if you find any. a box lasts me around 2 years but im out and havent been able to catch any.

I really need some large rifle and large magnum if you find any. a box lasts me around 2 years but im out and havent been able to catch any.

xxxx

Last edited by a moderator:
This isnt the PX..id delete your post.
I sort of read his post to mean that if anybody found a retailer who has them in stock to let him know....and not looking for outside PX transaction...but I may well be wrong. Its happened a few times before! haha

I sort of read his post to mean that if anybody found a retailer who has them in stock to let him know....and not looking for outside PX transaction...but I may well be wrong. Its happened a few times before! haha
Re-read ColinW’s post again (see it in quotes in post #4). Hes offering to sell his LRPMs.

That’s the post i was referring to, not the OP or anyone else’s.

Re-read ColinW’s post again (see it in quotes in post #4). Hes offering to sell his LRPMs.

That’s the post i was referring to, not the OP or anyone else’s.
Ah.....I'm wrong yet again! And right you are!

Most places have primers now. It's just if you want to pay inflated prices.
Midway and Brownells have had CCI's of late, but I am still looking for Federal 205 or GM205M and Federal 210 or GM210M. My supply of Remington 7 1/2's is also running low. I haven't seen any places that have these other than the Gun Broker sellers.

For small rifle, I may have to kick down for for the BR4's at Midway for $135.00 plus hazmat/shipping. They have been in stock for a while so the price may reflect a breaking point for some buyers.

Last edited:
Do you mind sharing?
Midway doesn’t suck but they are more expensive than many other on line sources for primers/powder, etc. I personally dont mind that since it means primers are more likely to be in stock (even if slightly).

Maybe sig2009 had a bad experience w/them or something.

I like Midway, they limit primer/ powder sales to 1-2 per customer so they don't sell out to the greedy bastards so fast. If supply wasn't issue, I would price shop, but for now i will settle on not gouging prices as many are.

Reactions: 308sako
Do you mind sharing?
Natchez, Brownells as long as they don’t also have a 1-2k limit, Grafs, Midsouth Shooters Supply, Precision Reloading, a few others. The big issue right now is order limits; the cheapest game in town will be a vendor that lets you buy 5k, so the hazmat fee isn’t outrageous per primer.

I think the list is pretty short of folks that will let you order 5k, and also gotta watch out for the scam sites. Good luck out there.

Last edited:

in stock as of 404 pm est 2/22/22 hope it helps sad it's limited to only one per purchase no idea how many are available .

in stock as of 404 pm est 2/22/22 hope it helps sad it's limited to only one per purchase no idea how many are available .
They are pretty much available every day from them.

Reactions: acudaowner
I asked in the powder thread but I’ll ask here too.

I know that primers are unreliable everywhere but is there somewhere that maybe has them more consistently? Or is it all just a crap shoot?

I asked in the powder thread but I’ll ask here too.

I know that primers are unreliable everywhere but is there somewhere that maybe has them more consistently? Or is it all just a crap shoot?
Powder valley and Natchez has been getting them lately, but they go fast, I got 4K srp 2 weeks ago

Reactions: The D
Brownells has srp right now hurry hurry
Soooo, that’s the thing. I have some srp right now and I just bought a few lbs of powder yesterday. I can swing a hundred bucks here and there but I’m not going into debt for reloading supplies. At least not right now anyway. When my kids are out of the house though, game on…

Attachments

• 672422266.jpg
    672422266.jpg
    507.9 KB · Views: 101
Reactions: Sniperwannabee

Get ‘em while they’re hot!

I’m finding places that have Federal 205 and CCI #34 primers in stock… but only want to be paid in Venmo or Cash App..

are these places legit because it sounds too good to be true?

I’m finding places that have Federal 205 and CCI #34 primers in stock… but only want to be paid in Venmo or Cash App..

No, those are scam websites.

Reactions: Mocadon

No, they are not legit because it is too good to be true.
If the only payment options are those with no recourse then you are gonna get ripped off.

Reactions: Mocadon