• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PRIMERS???

k9jango

Private
Minuteman
Oct 17, 2022
Utah
Can someone point me in the right direction for a reputable online company that sells and has primers in stock? Looking for large and small rifle. Trying to dial my rifles in and having no luck with legit places.

small
there might be other places online , no such luck with the large least I have not seen any .
if your really looking for large rifle primers your going to have to get really creative there are some out there Id start by making a list of every gun shop you can find closest to furthest find out when they might get stuff in and repeatedly till you find something and don't pass anything you can get your hands on hoard it all and set up 3 open pages on line with every known major store that could have them and double check them every 15 min not all the time just know when you aren't looking they will show up . also expanding your local search to the closes 3 or 4 states you can get to and check them I range from pa to sc and everything in between I can get my grubby hands on family in other states is also another good resource , best of luck to you in your search don't forget about phone updates online .

Last edited:
Not to mention 215 magnum primers...H1000....300WSM brass...
Think I need to find another hobby.
Maybe a solid recession is what we need to stop the hoarders already after two fucking years.
Manufacturers can make and sell 1/3 of the product they used to and make twice the money. They are probably down to a three day work week and living large. 😂

Found some Federal 215 large rifle magnum primers through ammo seek dot com out of Texas 2 weeks ago and after I purchased the link from ammo seek was gone. LMAO

Last edited:
Can someone point me in the right direction for a reputable online company that sells and has primers in stock? Looking for large and small rifle. Trying to dial my rifles in and having no luck with legit places.
Someone here referred me to the reloading discord, I scored probably 15k various primers before prices and buy limits set it, I get push notifications on my phone when stuff shows up in stock all the time.

Set up account, set up the items you want and get text notifications. It will notify you faster then Discord will and at this point sometimes seconds matter. H1000 was available at Brownells and PV today for a couple of minutes. I would say, primers are easier to get then powders. If you want to pay the stupid primer prices. If you have a specific powder you are needing, like the mid burn rate or slow magnum powders you have to be fast AF. Been looking for N570 for months!

Been looking for N570 for months!
Same here, or 565.
My son's coming home in a few weeks for his first leave from the AF in nearly 1-1/2 years- and I can't find fucking powder for his Lapua Mag.
Pissed...:mad:

If you have a specific powder you are needing, like the mid burn rate or slow magnum powders you have to be fast AF. Been looking for N570 for months!
Ugh 8208 XBR have only seen it like 1 day in past year

Same here, or 565.
My son's coming home in a few weeks for his first leave from the AF in nearly 1-1/2 years- and I can't find fucking powder for his Lapua Mag.
Pissed...:mad:
N565 has been available in the past couple of weeks. I snagged a 8lb jug last week and have gotten several notifications since then. PV had some 1lb jugs today.
Ugh 8208 XBR have only seen it like 1 day in past year
That's one of the rarest powders to show up. That's all I use with my 77gr SMKs. I'm starting to use other powders since I don't want to use up my current 10lb stash.

Reactions: ma smith

I bought 5000 small rifle primers a while back from this place. Never used this brand but I'm sure they will be fine for what I need them for. They shipped fast and shipping costs were included in the price.

Last edited:
Reactions: acudaowner
Good luck.

I'm stuck with using magnum primers to reload 6.5 Creedmoor as I can't find large rifle primers anywhere.

Set up account, set up the items you want and get text notifications. It will notify you faster then Discord will and at this point sometimes seconds matter. H1000 was available at Brownells and PV today for a couple of minutes. I would say, primers are easier to get then powders. If you want to pay the stupid primer prices. If you have a specific powder you are needing, like the mid burn rate or slow magnum powders you have to be fast AF. Been looking for N570 for months!

Yeah this works pretty well. It's how I got all my stuff i needed to restock over a period of time

Good luck.

I'm stuck with using magnum primers to reload 6.5 Creedmoor as I can't find large rifle primers anywhere.
Wish you were closer so we could trade…not worth the hassle to ship. I’m getting low on magnum, but still have a fair amount of Large Rifle. Still have a very healthy supply of small rifle, and large pistol, but down to my last 1K brick of small pistol.