• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Primers

deadly0311

Tacticool Ninja
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 2, 2009
Birmingham, AL
Who has em and wants to get rid of some... I need them for a 308. I know that i am probably gonna get all kinds of sarcastic posts but this is an honest question

Re: Primers

yeah i already pmmed that guy, and dont need 5K and dont have 350 just laying around, i am a Marine not making much more than what i need to get by...and still have a few toys

Re: Primers

Deadly,

As you probably have seen, there are vendors who occasionally have them in stock. Midway, Natchez, Midsouth, Grafs, Wideners, Ammoman, etc. allow one to get on their e-mail notification lists. You have to check often and move quickly, but they do notify you and the prices are largely gouge free! That is to say, they are as close to the normal pricing (say, last July!)as we could expect today given the ramped up demand.

This doesn't help solve your immediate needs but does go some way to solving your long term wants.

I was able to buy 5000 WLR 6 weeks ago from Natchez at $25.00/1000 for a total of $179.00, including shipping and Haz Mat charges. So while they were about $3.00 more/ thousand than what I remember paying for them prior to last year, they were still "reasonable" considering the investor speculation pricing we are so frustrated with.

Take a few minutes to sign up for these notifications and you'll have a leg up on the long term supply. For the short term, good luck.

Thank you for your service too.

QQ