• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Princeton Tec Helmet Lights & Head Lamps

clasky

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 12, 2010
USA
TNVC_logocopy.jpg

http://www.tnvc.com/

Switch - MPLS

MPLS_Switch_3.jpg

MPLS_Switch_2.jpg

The Princeton Tec Switch-MPLS is an upgraded version of the popular Point-MPLS. It is a modular, flexible personal illumination tool that can mount just about anywhere. Its flexible boom neck allows the operator to direct light wherever he or she wants it, regardless of their head orientation. The boom neck is stiff and holds its shape when bent. The Switch MPLS features two separate LEDs, offering two different types of light. The added versatility provides the operator with new levels of functionality, including the ability to have both infrared and visible light in one unit. The intuitive push-button interface is easily actuated even with gloved hands. The Switch-MPLS will always turn on in the low power mode first.

Output: 10 Lumens
Lamp: 2 Ultrabright LEDs
Burn Time: 110 Hours
Power: Two (2) 2016 Lithium Coin Cell Batteries, (2032 for Red and IR LED)
Weight: 17 Grams w/ Batteries
Included: Switch MPLS Module, ACH/MICH Helmet Mount, PALS Webbing Mount

Several Light Combos Available!

$54.99

http://www.tnvc.com/shop/princeton-tec-switch-mpls/

Point - MPLS

MPLS_Point_1.jpg

MPLS_Point_2.jpg

The Princeton Tec Point – MPLS is a new concept in tactical illumination. The Point is a powerful LED light on the end of a flexible boom, allowing the operator to point the light where needed. The flexible boom is stiff enough to stay in position once bent, providing much needed task lighting in any direction. The Point MPLS is simple to use; a large tactile push-button turns the unit on low power. Pressing it a second time will turn on high power and a third time will turn it off. The Point MPLS is completely modular and can be mounted on various bases for a variety of functions. The unit comes with two mount bases while additional bases can be purchased in an accessory kit to increase versatility. Included in the kit are bases for attaching the Point MPLS to a standard ACH/MICH helmet and PALS webbing.

Output: 10 Lumens
Lamp: 1 Ultrabright LED
Burn Time: 36 Hours
Power: Two (2) 2016 Lithium Coin Cell Batteries, (2032 for Red and IR LED)
Weight: 17 Grams w/ Batteries
Included: Point MPLS Module, ACH/MICH Helmet Mount, PALS Webbing Mount

$34.99

http://www.tnvc.com/shop/princeton-tec-point-mpls/

Remix Pro - MPLS

RemixPro_MPLS_2.jpg

RemixPro_MPLS_3.jpg

The Princeton Tec Remix Pro MPLS is powered by a single 3V CR123 battery and provides excellent performance in cold weather and altitude. It is also lightweight and compact while still having multiple output modes. The Remix Pro MPLS features a single top-mounted power button that turns on in low power mode with a single press. Low power mode is supplied by three tiny LEDs and is always the first mode to turn on so as not to damage the operator’s natural night adapted vision. Pressing and holding the power button will activate the Max-Bright LED for increased illumination. Clicking the button again will turn it off. The entire head unit pivots to provide directional lighting.

Princeton Tec took the design of this unit to the next level with the Remix Pro MPLS. The Remix Pro MPLS can be mounted to a variety of back plates for different missions/roles. Starting out with a head-band, the unit can be removed and attached to a standard USGI night vision shroud bracket, utilizing an included back plate. It also fits the molded-in shroud on the Ops Core FAST Base Jump helmet. Lastly, a PALS webbing adapter allows it to be mounted directly to the operator’s vest.

Output: 100 Lumens
Lamp: 1 Maxbright LED (Regulated), 3 Ultrabright LEDs
Burn Time: Up to 40 Hours
Power: One (1) 3V CR123 Battery
Weight: 66 Grams w/ Battery
Included: Remix Pro MPLS Module, Headband, NVG Shroud Adapter Plate, PALS webbing Adapter

$74.99

http://www.tnvc.com/shop/princeton-tec-remix-pro-mpls/

Remix Pro

RemixPro_1.jpg

The Princeton Tec Remix Pro was designed in response to a request by the U.S. Military. Powered by a single 3V CR123 battery, it provides excellent performance in cold weather and altitude. It is also lightweight and compact while still having multiple output modes. The Remix Pro features a single top-mounted power button that turns on in low power mode with a single press. Low power mode is supplied by three tiny LEDs and is always the first mode to turn on so as not to damage the operator’s natural night adapted vision. Pressing and holding the power button will activate the Max-Bright LED for increased illumination. Clicking the button again will turn it off. The entire head unit pivots to provide directional lighting.

Output: 100 Lumens
Lamp: 1 Maxbright LED (Regulated), 3 Ultrabright LEDs
Burn Time: Up to 40 Hours
Power: One (1) 3v CR123 Battery
Weight: 66 Grams w/ Battery

$54.99

http://www.tnvc.com/shop/princeton-tec-remix-pro/

Quad Tactical Headlamp

Quad_Tactical_1.jpg

The Princeton Tec Quad Tactical is a highly specialized headlamp aimed at meeting the needs of sportsmen and the U.S. Military. It features four LEDs with four modes of operation. The modes cycle with each of the power button. The first three modes go from low to high power while the last is a strobe function. The Quad Tactical also comes with three different color filters for varying types of light output. The filters are easily installed and can be slid up to filter the light or down to allow pure white light to shine. A small filter carrier with PALs webbing carrier comes with the kit.

Output: 45 Lumens
Lamp: 4 Ultrabright LEDs (Regulated)
Burn Time: 105 Hours
Power: Three (3) AAA Alkaline Batteries
Weight: 101 Grams w/ Batteries

$35.99

http://www.tnvc.com/shop/princeton-tec-quad-tactical-headlamp/

Re: Princeton Tec Helmet Lights & Head Lamps

whistle.gif

cool.gif

I just bought a switch MPLS, love it. I recently took a low light class and found a gap in my set up for between training evolutions for hands free lighting for loading mags, etc. Also, having a medical background, I can see the advantages from that aspect as well. I went with red/white and love that it's pretty hard to accidentally turn on the white light, as I've been conditioned for too long that white light is the devil in the field. I wear it on my helmet and also have a mount on my chest rig so I could move it there if wearing something on my head other than my helmet. Great piece of gear, very happy with it, so I thought I would share.