• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Pristene Actions?

Ruslow

Private
Minuteman
Feb 17, 2017
AR
i picked up a discount code off of prize table for one of these. Is it wrth getting ? looks like it is a 2 lug design that they just segmented the lugs. anyone have one / how does it shoot are you useing a prefit or have a smith chamber it. thanks Stan

I have two, pretty impressed actually. A 223 with a proof savage prefit, and a 6.5CM with a preferred blanks savage prefit. .25 Moa - .5 Moa easily attainable with both, bolt lift is exceptionally light, cycles very smoothly. Both are in MPA chassis with TT Diamonds.

Could you mean Pristine actions?

i picked up a discount code off of prize table for one of these. Is it wrth getting ? looks like it is a 2 lug design that they just segmented the lugs. anyone have one / how does it shoot are you useing a prefit or have a smith chamber it. thanks Stan
There's a thread on here about them from when they first hit the scene. They seem pretty cool honestly. I've not seen one in person but they look nice.