• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Pro-abortionist caught attempting to murder Kavanaugh...

The King

Back to the Range
Banned !
Minuteman
  • Sep 17, 2004
    Florence, CO

So, this is an interesting development. In case you don't want to hand out free clicks, a nutter was nabbed just outside of Kavanaugh's property with a gun who had said he was on the way to kill him. His reasoning was the Roe vs Wade thing.

I think its interesting how hardcore the marxist left are pushing the court. I'm pretty sure its going to severely bias the court against the left due to the reduction of legitimacy of their position.

A smart court won't want to be seen to be giving in to terrorism - its why violence is pretty much always a terrible idea when trying to influence public policy. The answer is usually "Fuck You!" not "oh..you are willing to be violent?...sorry, here is the thing you wanted..." Even more liberal justices will have a hard time pushing their agenda in the face of the appearance of appeasement.

Way to go, nutters.

wonder how fast those involved will be released from jail and put back on the street to try again . Or when they pay for the next attack on a school killing kids .

Reactions: ...
    Didn't they already release the results of a poll that showed that 60% of the leftists polled would be in favor of assassinating people for political gain?

This nutter would in fact be one of those kind of people.

Never underestimate these batshit death cultists that is the left. They will try anything to advance their agenda, up to and including using their own children as human shields like Palestinian terrorists.

I hope armed Patriot community watches are ready in any event of a Supreme Court decision. Cour d'Alene, Idaho 2020 style volunteer response and street patrols with emphasis on churches, pregnancy clinics, etc.,

The ONLY effective deterrence to armed threats is a constantly vigilant armed response ready to immediately kick into gear and ID/neutralize perps before they get to do more damage.

I don't see how we can avoid conflict with these racist, hateful, violent leftists.

We can.

1. Build Project Orion nuke stage propulsion starship with 50,000 crew capacity. Rig with cameras so everything on board can be monitored.

2. Put all the wokists aboard it. Woke military members from all branches will be piloting and operating the ship and carrying out security patrols, maintenance, etc... Woke surgeons and doctors will tend to medical needs.

3. Set course for Terra-2, AKA Proxima Centauri B "Super Earth". 1.7 Earth mass. Water planet with some land and a predominantly nitrogen and CO2 atmosphere.

4. Back on Earth we monitor the feed from "S.S. Snowflake" and see how long the woke crew aboard can maintain cooperation, unity, and mental well being to complete the mission. Spoiler alert: I think they'd start purging and killing each other even before leaving the Kuiper Belt. Historical references from both Soviet and Chicom sources saw that Red Army cadres were purging factions of 'wrongthink' even as they faced annihilation from enemy forces on the battlefield. It is a miracle they even survived their own infighting and usurped the countries they came from.

So, this is an interesting development. In case you don't want to hand out free clicks, a nutter was nabbed just outside of Kavanaugh's property with a gun who had said he was on the way to kill him. His reasoning was the Roe vs Wade thing.

I think its interesting how hardcore the marxist left are pushing the court. I'm pretty sure its going to severely bias the court against the left due to the reduction of legitimacy of their position.

A smart court won't want to be seen to be giving in to terrorism - its why violence is pretty much always a terrible idea when trying to influence public policy. The answer is usually "Fuck You!" not "oh..you are willing to be violent?...sorry, here is the thing you wanted..." Even more liberal justices will have a hard time pushing their agenda in the face of the appearance of appeasement.

Way to go, nutters.
    I agree with everything you said with the exception of Roberts as I believe he views himself as a “peacekeeper” of sorts.

If he thinks voting to keep Roe in place will avoid riots or potential violence by the left he will vote to keep.

He is not a constitutionalist but a quasi arbiter or referee so to speak & sways with the wind. Hope I’m wrong.

• Angry
    Reactions: tomcatmv
    We can.

1. Build Project Orion nuke stage propulsion starship with 50,000 crew capacity. Rig with cameras so everything on board can be monitored.

2. Put all the wokists aboard it. Woke military members from all branches will be piloting and operating the ship and carrying out security patrols, maintenance, etc... Woke surgeons and doctors will tend to medical needs.

3. Set course for Terra-2, AKA Proxima Centauri B "Super Earth". 1.7 Earth mass. Water planet with some land and a predominantly nitrogen and CO2 atmosphere.

4. Back on Earth we monitor the feed from "S.S. Snowflake" and see how long the woke crew aboard can maintain cooperation, unity, and mental well being to complete the mission. Spoiler alert: I think they'd start purging and killing each other even before leaving the Kuiper Belt. Historical references from both Soviet and Chicom sources saw that Red Army cadres were purging factions of 'wrongthink' even as they faced annihilation from enemy forces on the battlefield. It is a miracle they even survived their own infighting and usurped the countries they came from.
    You think they'd get as far as the Kuiper Belt? They'd probably not make it to the asteroid belt. Hell they might even burn up before they break to black cause some dipstick would think they know better than a trained pilot and start a riot.

• Haha
    Reactions: Blue Sky Country
    You think they'd get as far as the Kuiper Belt? They'd probably not make it to the asteroid belt. Hell they might even burn up before they break to black cause some dipstick would think they know better than a trained pilot and start a riot.

This... All it takes is somebody howling "YOU FUCKING MISGENDERED ME YOU UNDERCOVER CIS FASCIST!", and before you know it, a medieval battle with steak knives and screwdrivers begins in the galley and spreads to the bay housing the critical computer and astrogating equipment...

This... All it takes is somebody howling "YOU FUCKING MISGENDERED ME YOU UNDERCOVER CIS FASCIST!", and before you know it, a medieval battle with steak knives and screwdrivers begins in the galley and spreads to the bay housing the critical computer and astrogating equipment...
    To solve that problem - only give them enough fuel to get halfway there....

It wasn't going to be a murder, just a very late term abortion

giphy.gif

To solve that problem - only give them enough fuel to get halfway there....

Hell we ain't wasting such an expensive and labor intensive spacecraft just to have a bunch of wokists participate in a psychological experiment. Ship will be programmed to automatically return to Earth once it detects that it's crew is incapacitated in any way. We'll then clean the chaos and the patchouli/neckbeard body odor out of it and reuse it...
    biggrin.gif

Reactions: lash
    Have you seen Pandorum? Because that's how you get Pandorum.

Seriously, so many people think space travel is gonna be like Star Trek where everyone gets along fine, and that'd be great, but Star Trek relied on the crews of at least Starfleet vessels being academy graduates the same as any navy. Civilian populations on the ships were there for a reason and weren't likely to revolt. But it won't be like that.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country