• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Pro Constitution, specifically the 2nd Amendment planned for all State Capitals on April 14th.

Tazman308

Private
Minuteman
Jul 3, 2014
People's Republic of Kalifornia
Posted on M14 forum today

http://m14forum.com/gun-rights/438626-head-s-up-pro-2a-rallies-being-planned-april-14-a.html

Protest planned at ALL STATE CAPITALS IN THE COUNTRY 4/14 supporting the Constitution, specifically the 2nd Amendment

A couple of groups you might want to consider joining. I witness the tour de liberal anti 2nd amendment rally in Sonoma yesterday and was appalled by the manipulation of our children and their ignorant parents. Watching the brain dead liberals carrying their Democratic Party supplied signs made me sick. I thought, my side never has a march and never promotes the support of the constitution, specifically the 2nd amendment. I received a notice about the above two groups and a march being planned for April 4th at all state capitals in the country.

I plan on going to Sacramento to participate. I don’t plan on open carry ( I THINK THE LIBERALS MADE IT ILLEGAL IN KALIFORNIA IF IM NOT KISTAKEN) but will be carrying concealed as usual. I will be wearing my American Flag shirt and carrying the flag that I have displayed 24/7 in front of my house always. I will send a letter to the Napa Register to create awareness and hope to see a huge turnout. Maybe we could have a giant caravan from Napa, fighting the continued leftist takeover of our state and country.

Please share this with others, likeminded and not. We must take a stand and show support for our beliefs and rights. To not participate is just admitting defeat, something I am not willing to do. I know that we live busy lives but this is to important to not participate in.

Spread the word. See you there. Join the caravan.

God Bless America

Reactions: Sniperwannabee
That sounds interesting. We should go to DC on the 15th.

BTW, Im a member over at M 14. Dont frequent it as much as the hide., but great site esp. if you like the venerable M1A, as I do. My next purchase will be a Scout.

I love my M1a s. I just pent the day cleaning my Socom II and Scout. Currently mounting a rail on the Scout so I can put optics on it. I have a handful of them and they are my go to favorites in times of unrest. ARs are my toys, M1as are my weapons.

Reactions: Maggot
only bad thing is, we all work and have responsibilities and cant do the two days to pull that off...
the MSM isnt going to give the coverage so it may be wasted energys.
take the money you would have spent on the excursion and give half of it to GOA or NRA

only bad thing is, we all work and have responsibilities and cant do the two days to pull that off...
the MSM isnt going to give the coverage so it may be wasted energys.
take the money you would have spent on the excursion and give half of it to GOA or NRA
That hasn't been working . Funny how everyone acts like it would be so hard to burn a vacation day to protects your rights . What will really be hard is sitting on your ass until all of your rights are gone then you have nothing . Or having a hard reset . That will be really effin hard . The fact is gun owners piss and moan but won't get off their asses to stop this shit . I just got back from a IIA rally in Trenton NJ . I live in Pa ..
Wasn't hard at all . Get out and get it done or dont1 bitch .

That hasn't been working . Funny how everyone acts like it would be so hard to burn a vacation day to protects your rights . What will really be hard is sitting on your ass until all of your rights are gone then you have nothing . Or having a hard reset . That will be really effin hard . The fact is gun owners piss and moan but won't get off their asses to stop this shit . I just got back from a IIA rally in Trenton NJ . I live in Pa ..

If you don't go to any rallies it must not be that important to you .

-----------------------------------

What ATD said

i think youre right, im on it

I'll be in Providence for certain and I would gladly burn a vacation day or 2 to visit DC with 100,000 others. It certainly helps the cause. When our cunt of a Governor and some state congressmen filed over 30 gun bills, they had open meetings at the capital. Over 3,000 Pro 2A people showed up wearing yellow tshirts. We outnumbered the Ant-2A contingent by a lot.

Scared the shit out of the politicians as all of it has been tabled. I am sure some if it will pass but showing up in numbers really drives the point home. In the end, the politicos know they have a job that can't be re-created in the normal working world.

That sounds interesting. We should go to DC on the 15th.

BTW, Im a member over at M 14. Dont frequent it as much as the hide., but great site esp. if you like the venerable M1A, as I do. My next purchase will be a Scout.
F that Scout Maggot. Buy mine in the PX section.

On a more serious note, I doubt anyone will be pitching in to help, unlike the scum who were getting free airfare and handouts from the "philanthropists" like oprah. That really pisses me off. Fucking media will be all over this calling it a racist this and that...fuck them all. They are turning human rights into a political issue.

I'll be in Providence for certain and I would gladly burn a vacation day or 2 to visit DC with 100,000 others. It certainly helps the cause. When our cunt of a Governor and some state congressmen filed over 30 gun bills, they had open meetings at the capital. Over 3,000 Pro 2A people showed up wearing yellow tshirts. We outnumbered the Ant-2A contingent by a lot.

Scared the shit out of the politicians as all of it has been tabled. I am sure some if it will pass but showing up in numbers really drives the point home. In the end, the politicos know they have a job that can't be re-created in the normal working world.
That is awesome and exactly what I am talking about . That is not , I say again not
pussin out with the well no one else is goin bullshit . Three thousand people is awesome . If Pennsylvania has a turnout less than 20k it's bullshit . Roughly two million deer hunters and yet bullshit turnouts for pro 2A .

Another thing we need to do is take more people shooting . A neighbor , a buddy from work , hell even your asshole brother in law . It is infectious as evidenced by all the gun junkies here . A side note to getting people hooked is you get to shoot their guns . So save some cash and get others hooked .

Reactions: animaldoc
Ive burned a few vacation days to attend these events.

You dont need to do much when you are there but just being a body is good enough.

Politicians respond to mass messaging.

Though we usually dont get the numbers, the politicians realize that we are the people that make the money.

They are fully aware that the people showing up for the MFL are eithr paid or enticed by a free sandwich.

When they look at the numbers they realize 1 of ours counts to 5 or more of theirs.

We will probably be motivated enough to actually vote while the others will need to be found first than driven to the polling booth with a stop at the sammich shop on the way.

Besides what scares you more?

100,000 people that you suspect are unarmed because of their message or 5000 that are likely heavily armed and protesting to keep those arms?

Reactions: Alphatreedog
Ok so I just heard something uplifting from Ben Shapiro. According to him, about 200k people showed up for this march over the weekend. However, for the March for Life back in 2012, approximately 650k showed up. Mind you, this was not funded by evil cronies. We have a good chance of having big turnouts for April 14 if it's on. Need more marketing for it.

Reactions: GONE BAD