• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Pro gun electronic pay system !!! Gun Tab

Honestly I was just told about them from another member, so hopefully other people will chime in on experiences with them. Just trying to get the word out and gather up interest and experience with the company

I liked that they have protections for both parties- keep saying I will used them next time I sell anything— of course I can’t yet even post a WTT on this forum yet, but someday...

Reactions: Sniperwannabee
Interesting.

They hold the money until everything is clear. The longest could be 2 weeks before you get your money, that a damn hot minute!

bastards! I came up with this idea almost a decade ago! something like this is good

One thing to consider is that this service will be targeted by the new administration and its agenda. Do you want your transactions tracked?

We all had background checks when buying guns so the info on gun owners is out there
Not talking about background checks..... more like the sort of thing that has already been done to businesses that are in this industry, especially on line. Additionally consider the things that transpired in banking and those that processed items in our industry during the administration before last... if anyone thinks the current administration is not going to pursue every venue possible to make our choice of hobbies difficult then you're in for rough seas.

Not talking about background checks..... more like the sort of thing that has already been done to businesses that are in this industry, especially on line. Additionally consider the things that transpired in banking and those that processed items in our industry during the administration before last... if anyone thinks the current administration is not going to pursue every venue possible to make our choice of hobbies difficult then you're in for rough seas.
how are u paying and buying stuff online? All i use is CC so im hosed haha

how are u paying and buying stuff online? All i use is CC so im hosed haha
Wire transfer for large ticket items. If I have any issue it is wire fraud and as such a felony and much more likely to get some sort of investigation... maybe. As far as accessory purchases I am not concerned about potential tracking. For serialized Items is what I am cautious about, typically. Do not get me wrong, I like the idea of Guntab but I will say it is pretty pricey for ACH transfer on 3%. I will use my bank typically.

ETA- check with your bank and see if they have some sort of help.

Reactions: Sniperwannabee
Interesting, but need to do research before I commit to something that might well just be a honeypot (it does appear to track). Not much information on who owns it. Anyone know the parent company, names of founders, backgrounds?

They already track your “I’ll take it” in the firearm sale thread 😂.

They already track your “I’ll take it” in the firearm sale thread 😂.
That is why there are other venues to commit, while not foolproof I see no reason to send them a notification for every purchase like when you buy a can...