• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Probably listed as "Covid related" death

I saved a news story where a guy in a serious motorcycle accident was listed as a COVID death.

• Sad
Reactions: geek65
From the UK: my wife's friend at work had stage 4 cancer (her body was riddled with it), she was receiving palliative care and on morphine. When she died in January, you guessed it, the death certificate stated Covid! Just pissed me off, I just don't believe the quoted death numbers (in any country), never really had any belief that they were a truth reflection of something with a 99%+ survival rate.

Reactions: Bender
From the UK: my wife's friend at work had stage 4 cancer (her body was riddled with it), she was receiving palliative care and on morphine. When she died in January, you guessed it, the death certificate stated Covid! Just pissed me off, I just don't believe the quoted death numbers (in any country), never really had any belief that they were a truth reflection of something with a 99%+ survival rate.
The hard truth of cancer treatment is that physicians are only really concerned about a patient living long enough to die from anything else. That boosts their cancer survival rates. That drives funding.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
Pierce county Washington had dozens of covid related gunfire deaths listed. When questioned they confirmed they had gunshots and tested the corpses for previous covid exposure then decided the covid was the primary factor in their deaths.

If I was one of the people charged with giving them the bullets. I'd have my gun tested for covid and if it came back clean, I'd ask the judge to drop the charges.

Covid also cured flu deaths in America.

They let him out on bail, wtf?
Yeah, ain't that awesome! Kill a LEO and get out the next day. Granted, it was a domestic issue and Joe wasn't acting in the performance of his duties. However, still a respected 30yr LEO was murdered and the suspect walks the streets.

Joe's visitation is today at 2pm. I'm betting his POS 1/2 brother will be out of town. At least, it would be a good idea if he were!!

To answer you comment: Illinois passed a "No Cash Bail" law back in July. The 1st state ever to do away with the bond system. Supposed to " ...eliminate keeping poor people in jail for months awaiting trial and disproportionately affects Black and Latino defendants..." Just another thing our POS liberal governor has done since getting elected by Chicago.

Reactions: Rthur
Pierce county Washington had dozens of covid related gunfire deaths listed. When questioned they confirmed they had gunshots and tested the corpses for previous covid exposure then decided the covid was the primary factor in their deaths.

If I was one of the people charged with giving them the bullets. I'd have my gun tested for covid and if it came back clean, I'd ask the judge to drop the charges.

Covid also cured flu deaths in America.

Yeah, every one of the Medical Examiners and/or Coroners that list them as C-19 deaths need to be fired and brought up on charges. At the very least, the public who elects them (in the case of the coroner, anyway) needs to vote their asses out of office for not doing their jobs correctly. Hell, in the event of a death on Tribal land, if the Med Examiner rules the death anything other than a homicide, it is up to the tribal police to investigate it. Which, most times they are severely under staffed and so political with the elders, the homicide just gets swept under the Teepee. However, if the death is listed a homicide, the FBI can step in. So, say a guy is on the reservation and is shot 10 times and falls in the lake. If the medical examiner listed the cause of death "Drowning", the Fed's are locked out of the investigation. Clearly the dude died from the 10 extra holes in him. The "drowning" could be replaced by Covid and the same result play out. (At least the above scenario is how it used to be in Mn. My Dad is from northern Mn and always talked about that type of situation.)

Last edited: